From super-cute jeans to cushioned and comfortable trainers, we've put together a selection of outfits that are practical and stylish.
Daisy Jordan, 27, Fashion Assistant
"Fitness is my passion. From practising yoga to getting a sweat on in a spin class, I’ll try anything, so I need sportswear that’s just as versatile.
"These printed leggings are super-cute, and the sweater is stylish, comfy and only £12!"
- Sweatshirt, £12 from Primark — buy now
- Leggings, £75 from Manduka — buy now
- Trainers, £90 from Puma at Schuh — buy now
Tracey Lea Sayer, 47, Fashion Director
"I started doing yoga four years ago and it has changed my life. Exercise that has the feel-good factor is definitely the one for me.
"My favourite brand for kit is Gymshark. It has the best high-waisted leggings that wash well, keep everything tucked in and seem to give great shape. Namaste!’"
- Jacket, £42 from Asos.com — buy now
- Leggings, £42 from Gymshark — buy now
- Yoga mat, £38 from Manduka — buy now
- Trainers, £110 from Adidas at Schuh — buy now
Lynne Mckenna, 39, Fashion Editor
‘I’ve never been very sporty and find the gym intimidating, so I go running outside.
"I use an app that tracks my activity, fitness and progress to keep me motivated. It’s important to stay dry as well as visible, and this lightweight high-vis jacket is perfect.
"It has a hidden pouch and an elasticated waistband to keep the warmth in.’
- Jacket, £70 from K-Way — buy now
- Leggings, £40 from Wolf & Whistle — buy now
- Pixel 3 Phone, from £739 from Google — buy now
- Case, £35 from Google — buy now
- Earphones, £35 from Google — buy now
- Socks, £15.99 from Smartwool — buy now
- Trainers, £75 from Adidas at Schuh — buy now
Nana Acheampong, 32, Shopping Editor & Celebrity Stylist
‘When it comes to working out, I’m all about comfort. I don’t want to worry about having to pull up my leggings or adjust my bra because it’s not supporting me properly.
"This two-piece set fits in all the right places and my Nike trainers are so cushioned – ideal for running.’
- Jacket, £49.99 from Stradivarius — buy now
- Sports bra, £25 from Gymshark — buy now
- Leggings, £40 from Gymshark — buy now
- Trainers, £70 from Nike at Schuh — buy now
- Hair: Dino Pereira using Origins
- Make-up: Bethan Owens using Bare Minerals
- Stylist’s assistants: Corrine Corrodus & Isabelle Bettany
Stockists: Google (Store.google.com), Gymshark (Gymshark.com), K-Way (K-way.co.uk), Manduka (Manduka.com), Primark (Primark.com), Schuh (Schuh.co.uk), Smartwool (Ellis-brigham.com), Stradivarius (Stradivarius.com), Wolf & Whistle (Wolfandwhistle.co.uk).
Source: Read Full Article