Former Big Brother star Kate Lawler left fans in stitches this weekend after suffering quite the kitchen nightmare.
The 38-year-old bombshell took to Instagram to show her followers what happened after she tried to make a smoothie with a NutriBullet.
But what started out as an attempt to rid herself of a hangover quickly ended in utter chaos and covered head-to-toe in fruit juice.
The Virgin Radio Presenter was dressed in a pink onesie and covered in muck as she told her followers: “It’s one of those days where I wish I’d just gone to McDonald’s and got an Egg McMuffin and a hash brown.
“Don’t juice! It’s dangerous!
“This is not what I need on a hangover.”
Explaining how the mishap occurred, the stunner hilariously revealed: “I accidentally left a spoon in the NutriBullet.
“Never do it.
“Because it will smash through the glass and leave your kitchen looking like someone has been murdered in it.”
Showcasing the mayhem the epic juicing fail has caused, Kate then turned the camera on her kitchen which was covered from top to bottom in a brown fruit concoction.
The star revealed the mess had managed to make its way onto her counters, kitchen units, Smeg fridge and even her dog.
Taking in the chaos, Kate added: “Why do I bother? Healthy eating is a danger hazard.
“I think I’ve got glass in my eye. F***s sake.”
The beauty hilariously captioned the video: “F**k juicing. Go to McDonald’s.”
Unsurprisingly, it didn’t take long before she was inundated with comments from her fans who were left in stitches.
One user wrote: “This is amazing. Sorry for your loss.”
A second chimed: “I doubt it’s much comfort but you win Instagram today and it’s only 10 am!”
While a third follower told the babe: “Had the worst weekend, this has just made me wee myself. So thank you.”
And a final added: “You still manage to look utterly gorgeous! Shame I can’t say the same for the kitchen, oops.”
Source: Read Full Article