Other new series joining the lineup in this fall are ‘All American’ and ‘Legacies’, while ‘Roswell’ reboot, ‘New Mexico’ and ‘In the Dark’ will get midseason premieres.
The CW is the latest network to announce its primetime schedule for the 2018-2019 season, adding a Sunday lineup to its schedule. Returning superhero series “Supergirl” is now moving to Sunday at 8 P.M., paired with new reboot of “Charmed” which gets the Sunday 9 P.M. slot.
“We wanted to have an established show on Sunday night. We wanted name value with ‘Charmed’ on there,” said CW boss Mark Pedowitz. “We felt that it was two shows that are empowered women. We were making a statement that we were not kidding, that we’re not phoning it in on Sunday night.”
As for “All American”, it centers on Spencer James, a rising high school football player and a student at South Crenshaw High. Compton is the place he calls home. But when Beverly High School’s football coach Billy Baker recruits him to join his team in Beverly Hills, Spencer’s mother, Grace, and his best friend, Coop, convince Spencer it’s an opportunity he has to seize.
Now Spencer must navigate two worlds, the south side neighborhood that he knows and the affluent Beverly Hills world that has offered him an opportunity for something bigger. Inspired by the life of NFL player Spencer Paysinger, the series stars Daniel Ezra, Taye Diggs, [c=Samantha Logan, Bre-Z, Greta Onieogou, Monet Mazur, Michael Evans Behling, Cody Christian and Karimah Westbrook.
- 8:00-9:00 P.M. “Supergirl” (New Night)
- 9:00-10:00 P.M. “Charmed” (New Series)
- 8:00-9:00 P.M. “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow”
- 9:00-10:00 P.M. “Arrow” (New Night)
- 8:00-9:00 P.M. “The Flash”
- 9:00-10:00 P.M. “Black Lightning”
- 8:00-9:00 P.M. “Riverdale”
- 9:00-10:00 P.M. “All American” (New Series)
- 8:00-9:00 P.M. “Supernatural”
- 9:00-10:00 P.M. “Legacies” (New Series)
- 8:00-9:00 P.M. “Dynasty”
- 9:00-10:00 P.M. “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend“
Source: Read Full Article