Christine Ko is a star on the rise and she has two exciting projects for you to check out this week!
The 27-year-old actress, who you might know from her work on CBS’ The Great Indoors, stars in the new FXX comedy series Dave and the upcoming Netflix movie Tigertail.
Dave, which stars rapper Lil Dicky, airs on FXX on Wednesday nights at 10pm. Tigertail is going to be premiering on Netflix this Friday.
We caught up with Christine to learn more about her. Check out these 10 Fun Facts!
- 1. My very first acting job was a McDonald’s Spicy Chicken sandwich commercial with Big Sean before he was Big Sean. We were both 18 and living in Atlanta.
- 2. I was adopted by my aunt and uncle at the age of 3 and I call them Mommy and Daddy.
- 3. The first time I saw my birth dad was on TV. He had pink hair and rhinestone sunglasses on.
- 4. My very first job was a Target cashier.
- 5. I once performed with my birth dad at The Orleans Casino in Las Vegas on Christmas Day. I sang Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” and learned the dance moves off of YouTube.
Click inside to read more fun facts…
- 6. I was born on my mom’s birthday. We are also 24 years apart so we have the same Chinese zodiac. LEO DRAGONS!!!
- 7. I almost missed my last Finance final because I was shooting a Ludacris and Trey Songz music video in Las Vegas and I flew standby and landed right before my exam. I’m not sure if I would’ve graduated college if I didn’t get a seat on that flight!
- 8. I know every Celine Dion song by heart. I would do anything to see her in concert.
- 9. I played Varsity Golf and was on my high school math team. Shoutout Kell High School!!
- 10. My dog Cali Bear is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I found her on Craigslist because a family was giving her away. I am so thankful.
Make sure to watch Christine in both Dave and Tigertail!
Source: Read Full Article