Michelle Visage: Giovanni Pernice refuses to dance with Strictly partner again after exit

Michelle Visage, 51, and her professional dance partner Giovanni Pernice, 29, were unanimously voted out of Strictly Come Dancing at the weekend. On the Strictly spin-off show It Takes Two, the Italian hunk cheekily said he would not dance with the TV personality again.

During the episode, host Rylan Clark-Neal quizzed the dancing duo about their time on and off the show.

Michelle admitted that she got on well with all the pro dancers and their celebrity partners and added the whole team has become a “family”.

She then revealed she had messaged Giovanni to see if the pair could dance together again this weekend but he declined.

The RuPaul Drag Race star mused: “I feel like I’ve got friends and family here now. I already texted him [Giovanni] and asked ‘Can we dance this weekend?’”

READ MORE

  • Michelle Visage: Did Michelle have row with Giovanni Pernice?

But Giovanni shut down any plans to reunite on the dance floor, as he joked: “And my answer is ‘No’.”

The Strictly pro teased Michelle as the pair both laughed at Giovanni’s cheeky dismissal.

It comes after recent reports the pair had been clashing in rehearsals which the dancing duo have since laid the rumours to rest.

Michelle explained: “I have a big mouth and a big attitude and we are very similar in so many ways.

“I think I was the first person to ever call him out on anything… he was like, ‘What?! Resistance’.

“We had an explosive, amazing intense and beautiful relationship and I can’t wait to have a friend for life and bring him on stage with me at Wembley Arena.”

It appears as though the former contestant was referring to the upcoming RuPaul’s Drag Race tour nationwide.

Their appearance together on Strictly: It Takes Two comes after it was reported that Michelle had “stormed out of Blackpool” after the pair’s shock elimination.

DON’T MISS…
Louise Redknapp: Jamie Redknapp’s ex reveals ‘difficulty’ in moving on[INTERVIEW]
Carol Kirkwood: BBC weather star praises co-star Dan Walker[LATEST]
Chris Evans’ request snubbed by Jason Donovan on Sunday Brunch[VIDEO]

According to The Sun, Michelle was so “devastated” that she snubbed fans waiting outside The Blackpool Tower Ballroom where Saturday’s episode was filmed – and was the first contestant to head back to London.

A source told the publication: “Michelle felt like getting voted out was the final insult after getting the sense she wasn’t welcomed as much as the other stars.

“She wasn’t included on the line-up for next year’s Strictly Come Dancing tour — a snub she took personally.

“She feels let down that mainstream viewers didn’t get it. She had hoped to go all the way to the final.”

READ MORE

  • James Jordan defends himself in Michelle Visage Twitter spat

However, the TV personality has refuted the claims made about her during an appearance on ITV’s Lorraine today.

“They said I stormed out of actual Blackpool, did I go into the ocean?” Michelle remarked.

“Where did I go? Liverpool?” she joked before explaining: “No I actually went to the party until 3.30 in the morning with Neil Jones and Alex Scott and Oti Mabuse and Kelvin Fletcher and Gio.

“We were just having a really good time.”

Strictly Come Dancing returns on Saturday on BBC One at 7pm.

Source: Read Full Article