What to wear to prom?
- ASOS – Boohoo Plus Lace Insert Bell Sleeve Mini Dress, £35 – buy now
From dresses to jumpsuits and even co-ords, you can almost wear anything, but it can't be any old thing.
And it's even harder for the plus-size woman.
With less range and choice available, finding a suitable dress that will not only flatter your figure, but make you feel confident and sexy, is well and truly difficult.
No need to worry – because we've got you're back.
- Missguided Curve Red High Neck Cold Shoulder Dress, £22 – buy now
If you're on the hunt for affordable, stylish dresses that can be worn to prom and other occasions after the big event, we've done all the searching for you.
Check out our other favourite bargain dresses under £35, that will leave you feeling like a princess.
- Quiz Curve Blue and Pink Bardot Mesh Sip Hem Dress, £34.99 – buy now
- Simply Be Tassle Skater Dress, £29 – buy now
- Boohoo Plus Taylor Off The Shoulder Wrap Midi Dress, £22 – buy now
- Newlook Mela Curves Navy Satin Lace Sleeve Dress, £35 – buy now
- ASOS Fashionkilla Plus Open Back Maxi Dress With Thigh Split, £28 – buy now
- Simply Be Lace Fluted Hem Bodycon Dress, £35 – buy now
- Prettylittlething Plus Red Satin Wrap Dress, £25 – buy now
Off the shoulder and bardot style are right on trend this spring/summer.
Featuring dipped hems, ruffles and midi lengths they are a great alternative if you don't want to wear a full length dress, but fancy showing off a little leg.
- Boohoo Plus Elizabeth Double Layer Midi Dress, £20 – buy now
- Missguided Curve Green Bardot Dip Kick Hem Bodycon Dress, £30 – buy now
- Quiz Curve Red Crepe Bardot Dip Hem Maxi Dress, £34.99 – buy now
Want glowing skin for your prom day photos? Check out this skincare routine!
Frills, ruffles and lace are big this season – we've got the best buys from the high street.
Bag yourself a designer dupe, with these copycat version of Manolo Blahnik heels.
Source: Read Full Article