CHRISTMAS is fast approaching and if you're not sure what to buy for the men in your life, then we're here to help.
Whatever he's into, be that sports, music, or is a serious foodie, we've put together our top picks of the best Christmas gifts for men, that he's sure to love.
We've put together our top picks across all budgets, with plenty of choices including personalised, unusual and romantic gifts – you can be sure to find the perfect present.
Want to save even more? It's worth checking out cashback sites such as TopCashback and/or Quidco which will help you earn money back on everything you buy and are often running great promotions to help you save on the best christmas gifts for men this winter.
Of course, don't forget to check out the Black Friday sales, as the huge shopping event every November is a great time to snap up a huge deal.
So without further delay, here's are the best Christmas gifts to buy for him 2021.
Personalised gifts for him
Sometimes only something individual and personalised will do.
If you're looking for a gift that is personalised, just for him then you can't go wrong with these.
1. Personalised Leather Effect Embossed Notebook
This personalised embossed leather notebook is perfect for the return to the office.
With five colours to choose from it can be personalised with your initals.
- Personalised Leather Effect Embossed Notebook, £19.95, Not On The High Street – buy here
2. Best Of British Beer Pub Gift Box
Make staying in more fun then going out, with this Pub At Home box.
Featuring six craft beers, a pub quiz and the option to personalise with your own name, it's the perfect gift.
- Best Of British Beer Pub Gift Box, £27.50, Not On The High Street – buy here
3. Men's Personalised Engraved Leather Bracelet
This personalised woven black leather bracelet, can be engraved on the polished clasp, and is the perfect personalised gift for a special someone.
Made with real leather, the stainless steel clasp can be engraved.
- Men's Personalised Engraved Leather Bracelet, £36, Not on the High Street – buy here
4. Personalised Vintage Nuhide Holdall
Looking for a luxury gift that's all his own.
This gorgeous Vintage Nuhide Holdall can be personalised with his initials.
Designed to fit everything he needs for a weekend away, he's sure to love it.
- Personalised Vintage Nuhide Holdall, £58, Not On the High Street – buy here
Unusual Gifts for him
Looking for something a little different? These unusual gifts will help you find a present he won't expect.
1. Fizzics Draftpour Beer Dispenser
Upgrade your night i with this draft pir that takes it straight from your can or bottle.
It uses patented Micro-Foam technology to enhance flavour, aroma and mouth feel for the pub experience at home.
- Fizzics Draftpour Beer Dispenser, £149, Menkind – buy here
2. Hunter Leather Flask
Feeling fancy? This luxury 6oz Leather Flask is perfect if the man in your life loves the great outdoors.
Crafted from durable stainless steel, and hand bound in full-grain leather, it even comes with two stainless steel cups.
- Hunter Leather Flask, £59, Aspinal- buy here
3. Drive An Aston Martin Replica DB5 and V8 Vantage
This is a must for a car fan, with the chance the experience "the epitome of luxury British motors with this double blast in an Aston Martin Replica DB5 and V8 Vantage."
With a choice of locations, and a professional instructor, it'll be a day he won't forget.
- Drive An Aston Martin Replica DB5 and V8 Vantage, £79, Virgin Experience Days – buy here
Gift Sets for him
Sometimes you can't go wrong a gift set, and these are just the thing to suit a a variety of tastes.
These gift sets are sure to put a smile on his face.
1. Wallet And Cardholder Giftset
This gorgeous Ted Baker Wallet and Cardholder Giftset is £69, andis perfect if his current wallet is looking a little shabby.
Made from Bovine Leather, it's a smart upgrade that he'ssure to treasure for years.
- Wallet And Cardholder Giftset, £69, Ted Baker – buy here
2. Clinique Happy for Him: Men's Fragrance Gift Set
You can't go wrong with smellies, and this Clinque set issure to give his self-care routine an uplift.
With their Happy Fragrance, and their face scrub included he's goingtofeel his best self.
- Clinique Happy for Him: Men's Fragrance Gift Set, £62,Clinque – buy here
3. Johnny's Chop Shop Barber Grade Edit
This gift set from Johnny's ChopShop has everything he needs to maintain his 'do'.
The kit contains two hair clays, shampoo and conditioner and a face wash.
- Johnny's Chop Shop Barber Grade Edit, £20, Boots – buy here
4. The Fuzzy Duck Men's Hemp & Bergamot
This fancy Baylis and Harding Gift Set has everything he needs.
The 'Ultimate Grooming Kit', it includes their top five must-haves for grooming, containing hair & body wash, soap, shower gel,aftershave balm and muscle soak crystals.
- The Fuzzy Duck Men's Hemp & Bergamot 5 Piece, £17, Debenhams – buyhere
Romantic Gifts for him
1. Personalised Hand Painted Couple Portrait Print
Looking for something special? This personalised Hand Painted Couple Portrait is perfect.
Each portrait is hand painted with gouache acrylic paints and is totally personalised to look you and your beau.
- Personalised Hand Painted Couple Portrait Print, £36, Not on the High Street – buy here
2. Personalised Couples Large Matchbox
Want something a bit more subtle, this is one for the interior lovers.
This incredible personalised couples large matchbox, can be personalised with your initials, and a specific date.
It's perfect for the 'perfect match'.
- Personalised Couples Large Matchbox, £19, Not On The High Street – buy here
3. Stargazing Experience In Wales
This brilliant stargazing experience is a night you both won't forget in a hurry.
You can choose between Brecon Beacons, Elan Valley – Cambrian Mountains or Broad Haven South Beach, Pembrokeshire in Wales, and will be tought everything you need to know to become an expert star gazer.
- Stargazing Experience In Wales, £55, Not on The High Street – buy here
4. Personalised Map with Real Co-Ordinates
Have you just moved in together? This amazing print is your very own personalised map that includes your own co-ordinates.
Personalise it with details such as dates, names and more.
- Personalised Map with Real Co-Ordinates, £30, Menkind – buy here
Gold Gifts for him
1. Personalised Tie Clip
This super smart tie clip is the perfect finishing addition to a smart suit.
Whether you've got a postponed wedding coming up, or you've got a fashion fan on your hands, you can't go wrong with this; and it's personalised.
- Personalised Tie Clip, £21, Not on the High Street – buy here
3. Fused Woven Square Signet Ring
This luxury gift is perfect for the guy who likes the finer things in life.
An 18ct Gold Vermeil Signet Ring, it's bound to go with everything, brightening up day looks, and adding a touch of glamour to evening looks.
- Fused Woven Square Signet Ring, Missoma – buy here
3. 'A' Men's Initial Cuff
You can't go wrong with a cuff and this 'A' Mens Initial Cuff is super slick.
The Black and 18ct Gold Plated is embossed with a single raised initial. and is designed to be worn daily throughout showering, swimming and in the gym.
- 'A' Men's Initial Cuff, £85, Wolf and Badger – buy here
4. Tommy Hilfiger 1791513 Men's Cooper Bracelet Strap Watch
A watch is a very special gift that is sure to show him how much you love him.
This amazing Tommy Hilfiger watchis the ultimate in sophistication with its blue face and gold strap and he's sure to love it.
- Tommy Hilfiger 1791513 Men's Cooper Bracelet Strap Watch, £125, John Lewis – buy here
Leather Gifts for Him
1.Barbour Elvington Coin Pocket Leather Wallet
This wallet is by popular British brand Barbour and the combination of Dark Brown and Tan Leather, and tartan detailing inside makes it a smart choice.
- Barbour Elvington Coin Pocket Leather Wallet, £54.95, John Lewis – buy here
2. Vintage Leather Personalised Home Office Desk Mat
With many of us still working from home, this fabulousLeather Desk Mat is perfect for upgrading your work space.
Plus, you can be personalise it too.
- Vintage Leather Personalised Home Office Desk Mat, £50, Not On The High Street – buy here
3. Vintage Style Leather Satchel
And if he's going back to the office, then this vintage leather satchel is perfect for carrying everything you need in style.
Theperfect size for A4 sized documents and an 11” laptop you can also personalise it with their initials.
- Vintage Style Leather Satchel, £85, Not On The High Street – buy here
4. Leather Hanging Wash Bag With Secret Message
This Leather Washbag is perfect for travelling in style, or making a statement in your bathroom.
It can even be personalised with a secret message that is revealed as you unravel it.
- Leather Hanging Wash Bag With Secret Message,£75, Not On The High Street – buy here
Letterbox Gifts for Him
1. A Box of Stories
Ifyou'vegot an avid reader on your hands, then A Box of Stories is the perfect gift.,
Whether he's into Science Fiction,History, Crime or Thrillers, you can gift then man in your life a Box ofStories from £14.99.
- A Box of Stories, from £14.99 – buy here
2.Classic Selection Coffee Gift Box
This beautiful gift box is perfect for a coffee lover, and includes three tasty bags.
You can choose between Whole Bean, Cafeteria, Filter and Espresso,with a HouseRoast Blend, Boblink, and Relevation Blend.
- Classic Selection Coffee Gift Box, £25, Union Roasted – buy here
3. Luxury British Cheeses Letter Box Hamper
This letterbox hamper is perfect for foodies, and includes "two of Britain's best cheeses – Godminster's award winning cheddar from the West Country and Caws Cryf from Wales – as well as biscuits for cheese, salted nuts and red onion chutney".
The perfect snack for Christmas Day if you ask us.
- Luxury British Cheeses Letter Box Hamper, £35.95, Not on the High Street – buy here
4. Six Month World Kitchen Spice Subscription
Withspices fromeach corner of the globe arriving through your letterbox, it's the perfect for a budding chef.
Plus Each box is unique, and changes every month so there's always something new and exciting to try.
- Six Month World Kitchen Spice Subscription, £46, Not on the High Street – buy here
Other Great Christmas Gifts for him
1. John Lewis & Partners Cotton Check Pyjama Set
Pyjamas are always a great gift at Christmas and this John Lewis Anyday pair are super cosy.
The light blue checked trousers go perfectly with the grey top and are perfect for lounging about.
- John Lewis & Partners Cotton Check Pyjama Set, £30, John Lewis – buy here
2. Silk Paisley Pocket Square
Looking for something different to brighten up your suit? This Reiss Pocket Square is that added extra that is sure to pull his look together.
Best of all it's only £10.
- Silk Paisley Pocket Square, £10, Reiss – buy here
3. Purple check print oversized fit shirt
You can't go wrong with an on trend over shirt, and this River Island number ticks all the boxes.
- Purple check print oversized fit shirt, £45, River Island – buy here
3.Black Axe Mangal
One of London's most popular and unique restaurants, Black Axe Mangal is the perfect cookbook for a serious foodie.
Think "e open-fire cooking and underused ingredients with a bold aesthetic, influenced by his love of music and skate culture."
- Black Axe Mangal, £24.95, Waterstones – buy here
4. Fatman's Aged Negroni
Rather than a bottle of booze this Christmas why not get him a pre-mixed cocktail.
And can you go wrong with a Negroni?
- Fatman's Aged Negroni , £35.95, Mast of Malt – buy here
What is a good Christmas gift for a new boyfriend?
If you've just made it official with a boyfriend this Christmas, then you'll want to make sure you get the right gift.
Don't go too big if it's new, but make sure you get him a present that shows you care.
You can't go wrong with trainers, or clothes. But if you want so show him you really care, some wall art based on his favourite sports team or musican could be a good choice.
What do you buy a guy for Christmas?
Guys can be pretty tricky to buy for, but you can't go wrong if you buy something in line with his hobbies.
If he's a football fan, then look for a sporty gift, and if he's mad for music, some vinyl or music-themed artwork would go down a treat.
Or maybe there was something that he wanted that sold out? The new PS5 or a pair of Yeezys perhaps? Then it might be worth checking out StockX to see if they have it in stock.
What do you get the man who has everything?
If you're shopping for the man who has everything, then looking for something original.
How about something personalised? It's definitely unique.
What to get the man who wants nothing?
If he doesn't want a gift this year, then think vouchers. Maybe a voucher for a takeaway, or a trip to a restaurant?
A voucher for some new clothes, or Amazon where he can even snap up some spirits would go down well.
There's bound to be something he loves.
When should I start shopping for Christmas?
Start sooner rather than later.
Most people will start shopping earlier to space it out – and if you start now, there's still a number of pay days until the big day.
Should I buy Christmas presents during Black Friday?
Buying Christmas presents during Black Friday is a great way to save money, make sure you keep your eyes out on our deals pages.
Looking for the best beauty advent calendar? Here are our top picks.
Loved our roundup of the best Christmas gifts for men? Check out our top shopping guides on Sun Selects here.
Don't forget to shop ahead on Black Friday.
If you click on a link in this article and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article