It's range of goodies that makes this e-tailer so impressive; you’ll find the highest end luxury brands as well as budget drugstore items too.
Feel Unique certainly likes to treat its readers, often giving out 20% off codes over email just 'because'.
However, the real deals to watch out for will all be on Black Friday 2018.
The sale falls on November 23rd this year and we’re expecting big things from Feel Unique.
Although the retailer hasn’t confirmed whether it will participate, judging by last year’s sale there’s big discounts to be had.
What was on sale last year?
Last year Feel Unique offered several different types of discounts.
There was a promotional code taking 15% of absolutely everything and another specific code for 20% off fragrance.
Everyday Feel Unique created limited time deals with up to 60% off special products.
Cult items like Hoola bronzer were on a 3 for 2 offer – you could buy two other items from Benefit and get the cheapest free.
There were also free gifts up for grabs when you spent £55 at Dermalogica or £65 on any Estée Lauder fragrance.
What should I look for in Feel Unique’s Black Friday sale?
- Christmas: you can’t go wrong with beauty for Christmas and general gifting so bulk buy stocking fillers, fragrance and cult items at unbeatable prices.
- Free extras: look out for free gifts…you may only need to spend £5 extra to get more bang for your buck.
- Personalisation: look out for personalisation services – they make your gifts look that extra bit special and often come free with fragrances above a certain size.
- Essentials: if you’ve got some empties floating around, replace them now because you won’t find them at prices like this all year.
- Fragrance: invest in a new fragrance while offers last.
- Gifts: buy an early birthday or Valentine’s Day present.
- Beauty technology: take advantage of discounts on beauty tech like straighteners and hairdryers.
- The Ordinary: stock up on The Ordinary products before the brand allegedly shuts down – Feel Unique still has lots of stock left, but people will be panic buying on Black Friday 2018.
Find our other 'Best Black Friday deals' pages below
- Fashion and footwear
- Food and alcohol
- Home and garden
If you're looking for other Black Friday offers, check out our Black Friday info page.
There'll you'll be able to find the key areas likely to feature in the event, and crucial information about shopping during the Black Friday period.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
How much will my Feel Unique delivery cost?
Standard delivery costs £3.95 (it is free on orders over £15) and will take 2-5 working days.
Next day delivery is £4.95 and your order will arrive within 1-2 days.
If you want your goodies a little sooner, opt for Premium Next Delivery for £6.95.
There are more option available including Click + Collect for 95p – for more information see here.
Source: Read Full Article