There are lots of things you can buy during Black Friday — skincare things, fashion things, home things, makeup things — but there are a few things you absolutely should buy. So, what in the world falls into our "must-buy" category, you ask? Face masks. Really good, really fashion-forward face masks.
With the winter months upon us, masking is becoming all the more important to stop the spread of the novel coronavirus. More indoor gatherings, more masking, right? And that means it's time to stock up on a fresh assortment of protective face coverings. Good thing so many are on super sale for Black Friday right now. And no, not just any ol' masks are marked down; the ones that have won the hearts of Hollywood's finest are on major sale for just a few more days.
Shop now: $22 with code BLACKFRIDAY (Originally $36); shopmaskc.com
Maskc is one brand that quickly became a celeb-favorite when mask wearing turned into an everyday occurrence. Its disposable and KN95 styles were eventually spotted on just about every big name in Hollywood — we're talking Jennifer Garner, Chrissy Teigen, Hilary Duff, Sophie Turner, Rihanna, and Katie Holmes. As tends to be the case with a celeb-back product, Maskc's face masks started selling out on the regular. Now, however, they're back in stock and an extra 40 percent off when you use the code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout.
Best Celeb-Approved Maskc Face Masks on Sale
- Maskc Midnight Mask 10-Pack, $11 with code BLACKFRIDAY (Originally $18)
- Maskc Winter Vogue Variety KN95 Face Masks, $22 with code BLACKFRIDAY (Originally $36)
- Maskc Holiday Mask 10-Pack, $11 with code BLACKFRIDAY (Originally $18)
- Maskc Black Plaid KN95 Face Masks, $22 with code BLACKFRIDAY (Originally $36)
- Maskc Stars Face Mask 10-Pack, $11 with code BLACKFRIDAY (Originally $18)
Celebs aren't the only ones who fell in love with Maskc's masks. Fashion editors (like myself!) also gave them a big, bold stamp of approval, and if you haven't tried them out yet, the brand's Black Friday sale is the perfect chance to do so without breaking the bank.
Maskc's disposable options have three layers of protection (a durable exterior, a center melt-blown fabric layer, and moisture-wicking, breathable interior that's easy on your skin). A pack of 10 usually goes for $18 a pop, but right now, you can get them for a little under $11 with the code BLACKFRIDAY.
Shop now: $11 with code BLACKFRIDAY (Originally $18); shopmaskc.com
Its KN95s provide even more protection thanks to their five-layer construction that has a non-woven exterior, an air cotton filtration inner layer surrounded by two EP polyolefin fiber layers, and a soft, breathable interior. A 10-pack of Maskc's KN95s usually costs $36, but during its Black Friday sale, they can be yours for just under $22.
Shop now: $19 (Originally $43); amazon.com
Other celeb-approved face masks that you can scoop up for less right now include Jennifer Aniston's sleek silk Wolford one that's marked down to $19, the Katie Holmes-loved BaubleBar set that's as comfy as it is cute, the Jessica Alba-approved Honest cotton face masks that are 25 percent off right now, and a Noli face mask that Jennifer Lopez made famous.
Shop More Celeb-Approved Face Masks on Sale
- Wolford Luxury Reversible Lace Silk Face Mask, $19 (Originally $43)
- Noli Yoga Tie-Dye Face Mask, $4 (Originally $12)
- Wolford Unisex Classic Care Face Mask, $16 (Originally $35)
- BaubleBar Face Mask Set; $8 (Originally $12)
- Honest Adult Cotton Face Masks 2-Pack, $19 with code BF25 (Originally $25)
Stock up on face masks for yourself (or for stocking stuffers for your friends and family) by shopping the best Black Friday face mask deals here.
Shop More Black Friday 2021 Deals:
- So Tory Burch Secretly Dropped an Early Black Friday Sale, and It's the Only Thing We're Shopping Today
- The $44 Ring Julia Roberts Made Famous Is $12 for Black Friday
- Spanx Already Marked Down Its Entire Site — and Yes, Those Never-on-Sale Leggings Are Included
Source: Read Full Article