But these are the women lucky enough to be included in the mum-of-three's very glam inner circle, including a Spice Girl and Liam Gallagher's ex.
Meet the Willo-babes
Holly, 37, surrounds herself with this core group, who are her go-to mates for girls' holidays and boozy nights out in Soho.
Nicole Appleton, 43: Former All Saints singer, mum-of-one and Liam Gallagher's ex-wife, who also dated Robbie Williams.
Emma Bunton, 42: Baby Spice, mum-of-two and Heart Breakfast radio presenter.
Shiarra Bell: Head of artist relations at Universal Music, mum-of-two and wife of Ride rocker Andy Bell.
Niki de Metz: PR guru and socialite.
Nicole and Emma are two of Holly's closest mates, who even kiss on the lips as a sign of affection, having met through the celeb circuit.
The This Morning presenter became close to Shiarra and Niki during a girls' trip to the party island of Ibiza back in 2013 – as the girls rallied round Nicole, who was going through her divorce from her cheating ex Liam at the time.
The best of the rest
Tamzin Outhwaite, 47: EastEnders star, actress and mum-of-two – who happens to be the cousin of Holly's TV producer husband Dan Baldwin, 43.
Myleene Klass, 40: Hear'Say singer, model and mum-of-three.
Nat Appleton, 45: All Saints singer, Nicole's lookalike sister and mum-of-two.
Kate Thornton, 45: TV presenter, Loose Women panellist and mum-of-one.
Where's Fearne gone?
- Fearne Cotton, 37, and Holly used to be inseparable – but a lot seems to have changed over the last 10 years.
- The TV presenter was a bridesmaid at Holly's 2007 wedding, while the pair have starred in Celebrity Juice together since 2008.
- They even released a book together, called The Best Friend's Guide To Life, in 2010.
- But these days their friendship doesn't seem to go beyond the walls of the ITV studios.
- Fearne is never pictured with Holly's girl gang.
- While the mum-of-two seems to spend more time with the likes of Davina McCall, Emma Willis, Gok Wan and her husband Jesse Wood (son of rocker Ronnie) than her former BFF.
- Appearing on the cover of Women's Health this month, Fearne admitted her social life has gone "down the s***ter" since the birth of her kids Rex, five, and Honey, three.
- She said she struggled to juggle work and motherhood, so had to sacrifice her friendships, but added: "My girlfriends aren't going anywhere."
Where do they hang out?
These yummy mummies love a boozy night out on the town, with Aperol Spritz, Espresso martinis, Champagne and wine as the tipples of choice.
Holly may cut a slim figure, but she and the girls still love a good Dirty Burger.
Their fave joints are sushi restaurant Nobu in Park Lane, Mayfair oyster bar Scott's, and exclusive members clubs Soho House and The Arts Club.
Emma, Holly, Nicole, Shiarra and Kate are also regulars at Oxfordshire's star-studded Soho Farmhouse – and the girl gang have also been snapped at a flurry of gigs together.
With an A-list group and Niki's PR connections, we can't imagine that they have trouble getting in anywhere.
Just this weekend, Holly, Emma, Nicole, Shiarra and Niki enjoyed a wild night out in Soho – belting out All Saints' hit Never Ever and the Spice Girls' Say You'll Be There on the karaoke.
Holly recently admitted her ‘world would end’ if husband Dan Baldwin left her as she prepares to move family to Australia for I’m A Celebrity.
Source: Read Full Article