Mankind’s Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is back by popular demand, and it is the ultimate guys grooming bundle.
The Mankind Advent Calendar retails for £100, but contains a huge £444 worth of male grooming and beauty essentials to enjoy a pamper in the run down to Christmas.
It is available to pre-order from Mankind and Lookfantastic now, but you’ll want to shop quick so not to miss out.
- 2021 Mankind Advent Calendar, £100 (Save £344) – pre-order here
The Mankind Grooming Advent Calendar for 2021 is available to buy at Lookfantastic and Mankind for £100, as it is open to pre-orders now.
It'll launch officially on October 15, so mark that date in your diaries now.
Mankind’s Advent Calendar for 2021 is the ultimate grooming bundle, and will make the countdown to the big day all the more glamorous.
This beauty bundle is complete with a 25-piece edit of the most popular grooming products for menincluding Bulldog, Molton Brown, Bioeffect, as well as ESPA, Man Cave, and many more.
From body washes and cleansers, to face masks, eye gel, day to night moisturisers, foot cream, and even a cookie, this advent calendar is back bigger and better than ever before, is treating you inside and out, as well as from head to toe – quite literally.
The advent calendar retails for £100, but contains over four times worth of goodies inside, which would total a whopping £444 if bought individually.
A saving of over £300 isn’t bad if you ask us!
We can't wait to get our hands on the Advent Calendar, which includes some of our favourite products.
Firstly, we can’t not mention MyProtein’s Baked Chocolate Cookie, which, can we add, comes as full size inside. Yes. Please.
Whether you are on a health kick in the run down to Christmas Day, or still want your sweet fix you’d get from the traditional Cadbury edible advent calendars, this will fix that craving.
Look out for Bioeffect’s EGF Serum, which was a firm favourite with the late fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld. It is enriched with Barley EGF which works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hydrate the skin, boost collagen and help achieve a glowing complexion.
The Bioeffect serum usually retails for £130 alone for a 15ml bottle, so already you’ve bagged yourself a bargain with this calendar.
We are also a huge fan of CeraVe products, which are suitable for all skin types and gentle on the skin, and it's Cream to Foam Cleanser is a cult product you will be stocking up on for months long after December.
The Mankind Advent Calendar retails for £100, but Lookfantastic shoppers can save even more.
If you're a Beauty Box subscriber, you'll be able to save £15 off, making the Advent Calendar just £85.
Although we don’t want to spoil the fun, we couldn’t not mention what else is waiting for you behind each door.
What's inside MAnkind's Advent Calendar 2021?
- Korres Santorini Grape Body Milk Deluxe Size
- Jack Black Intense Therapy Hand Cream Full Size
- American Crew Fiber Deluxe Size
- Barber Pro Super Eye Mask Full Size
- Below the Belt Fresh & Dry Balls Full Size
- Gentlemen’s Tonic Immune Defence & Energy Supplements
- Daimon Barber Texture Clay Deluxe Size
- Bulldog Sensitive Moisturiser Full Size
- CeraVe Cream to Foam Cleanser Deluxe Size
- SVR Palpebral Eyelid Cream Full Size
- Molton Brown Orange and Bergamot Body Wash Deluxe Size
- Polaar Lip Balm
- E-Cooking Hair and Body Shampoo Full Size
- Bioeffect EGF Serum Deluxe Size
- Dr Brandt Microdermabrasion Age-Defying Exfoliator Full Size
- Indeed Labs NoAcid Pads
- Avant Deluxe Hyaluronic Acid Vivifying Face and Night Cream Full Size
- Men-U Shave Creme Full Size
- La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin B5 Serum Travel Size
- Seoulista Charcoal Detox Instant Facial Face Mask
- grüum Gösta Rejuvenating Facial Tonic Full Size
- MyProtein Baked Chocolate Cookie
- ESPA The Hydrator Deluxe Size
- Ahava Dermud Foot Cream Full Size
- Man Cave Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel Full Size
Looking for something different? Check out our round up of the best Beauty Advent Calendars 2021 here.
Looking to stock up on even more beauty advent calendars this year? You have quite the selection to pick from.
Blow the budget in the run down to Christmas with Harrods reveals Advent Calendar 2021 filled with luxury products worth over £1,000.
But for those keeping their eyes out for a bargain, the Black Friday countdown is on.
Source: Read Full Article