But the elegant looks came with eye-watering price tags and in the space of an hour and a half the Duchess of Sussex has worn an estimated total of £18,320 worth of designer labels.
The 36-year-old kicked off the day at the official residence of President Michael D Higgin in a grey Roland Mouret dress, featuring her favourite boat neckline.
Meghan, who is a friend of Mouret’s, previously wore a £1,350 version of today’s dress on the eve of her wedding, and this style is estimated to have cost £1,500.
Bucking royal tradition, which sees female members of The Firm with delicate clutch bags, Meghan accessorised her outfit with a black Fendi tote costing £2,890.
The Peekaboo Essential bag comes in a range of colours – including beige, grey and navy.
- Roland Mouret Barwick Dress in navy, £1,350, Harvey Nichols – buy now
- Roland Mouret Barwick Dress in poppy red, £1,350, Selfridges – buy now
- Peekaboo Essential Black Leather Bag, £2,890, Fendi – buy now
- Snowstorm Diamond Earrings in White Gold, £9,000, Maison Birks – buy now
Meghan accessorised with a pair of Birks Snowflake diamond and white gold earrings – which cost a cool £9,000.
Within an hour and a half, Meghan ditched her dress as she visited the Gaelic sports festival at Croke Park, which is the home of the Gaelic Athletic Association.
The former Suits actress switched things up, changing into a smart black tailored trouser suit, which she paired with a round-neck white T-shirt, black pointed court shoes and a clutch handbag.
- Fitted pencil dress, £28 from Dorothy Perkins at House of Fraser – buy here
- Wrap-effect midi dress, £38 from ASOS – buy here
- Ruffle-trimmed mini dress, £20 from Boohoo – buy here
Megan was wearing Givenchy’s Grain de Poudre Slim Fit Trousers, which cost £605, while her cropped jacket appears to be bespoke.
The suit set would have cost an estimated £2,500.
Her black buckled belt, meanwhile, costs £310 – and her clutch is the £1,677 GV3 Frame Bag – and were also from the same designer.
The former Suits actress is no stranger to the office-ready look, having worn an Alexander McQueen tuxe to a black tie event back in February.
MEGHAN MARKLE'S £18,000 DUBLIN LOOKS
- Roland Mouret dress – £1,500 (estimated)
- Birks earrings – £9,000.
- Fendi bag – £2,890
- Givenchy belt – £310
- Givenchy bag – £1,677
- Givenchy trousers – £605
- Givenchy jacket – £1,895 (estimated)
- Sarah Flint heels – £425
- Givenchy Black 2G Belt, £310, SSense – buy now
- Grain de Poudre Slim Fit Trousers, £605, Givenchy – buy now
- Givenchy GV3 Frame Bag, £1,677, Farfetch – buy now
- Sarah Flint NYC Perfect Pointed Toe Pumps, £425, Farfetch – buy now
Her versatile black leather heels, however, were by US designer Sarah Flint NYC, and cost £425 to buy here in Blighty.
Not content with simply switching up her outfit, Meghan even let her hair down and ditched the £9,000 Maison Birks earrings.
She wore a slick, tight bun for her presidential visit this morning, but has let her curls hang loose this afternoon.
Newly married Meghan had earlier beamed as Prince Harry let a little boy playfully tug on his beard.
They chatted to a number of small children and looked perfectly at ease messing around with the youngsters.
It once more sparked excited rumours the pair could soon have children of their own, after Meghan's father Thomas Markle spoke out to say he thinks his daughter will be pregnant soon.
Earlier this year it was reported the pair are "desperate" for kids and want to get started as soon as possible.
Source: Read Full Article