Morrisons' clothing brand Nutmeg has just dropped its new holiday shop collection – with many key pieces inspired by designer items.
- Aztec fringed jeans, £18 from Nutmeg, Morrisons – buy now
There's a pair of blue denim embroidered jeans with an Aztec fringe that look incredibly similar to ones by Italian fashion house Etro.
But while the latter would set you back £925, the Nutmeg pair are a bargain at just £18.
If you're keen to make a statement, you'll love Nutmeg's £16 bright pink trousers.
They're very similar to a pair by Givenchy – but £624 cheaper.
- Etro Cropped embellished high-rise skinny jeans, £925 from Net-A-Porter – buy now
- Givenchy Cropped cady straight-leg pants, £640 from Net-A-Porter – buy now
Also in the range is a pair of black and white striped culottes (£14) that resemble £290 ones by New York-based contemporary clothing company Alice + Olivia.
There's a pair of denim turn-up shorts for £14 that aren't dissimilar to a £175 pair by Current/Elliott, and a stylish summer hat for £6.
The design of the sun hat bears a strong resemblance to one by New York designer Eugenia Kim, which costs £275.
- Alice + Olivia Ryan striped stretch-cotton culottes, £290 from Net-A-Porter – buy now
- Current/Elliott The Boyfriend denim shorts, £175 from Net-A-Porter – buy now
Eugenia Kim Courtney feather-embellished straw sunhat, £275 from Net-A-Porter – buy now
Products in the Nutmeg women's collection come in sizes 8-22 and are available in selected stores.
In January we told how Nutmeg's range is just as good as its high-end lookalikes.
We also reported how its cute baby clothes start at just £4.50.
Source: Read Full Article