IF you were born around February or March you may be a dreamy and emotional Pisces.
But what does the star sign mean and which signs are you most compatible with?
What are the Pisces horoscope dates?
If you were born between February 19 – March 20 you are a Pisces.
The dates for the rest of the signs are:
- Aries: March 21 – April 20
- Taurus: April 21 – May 21
- Gemini: May 22 – June 21
- Cancer: June 22 – July 22
- Leo: July 23 – August 23
- Virgo: August 24 – September 22
- Libra: September 23 – October 23
- Scorpio: October 24 – November 22
- Sagittarius: November 23 – December 21
- Capricorn: December 22 – January 20
- Aquarius: January 21 – February 18
Pisces star sign traits and personality
People who have the water sign Pisces are typically able to immerse themselves into a group very easily and are extremely emotional.
They are said to have a healing quality that can help others but could see you getting lost if it becomes too overwhelming.
To combat this, make sure you have lots of personal time for yourself to restore your energy levels.
Pisceans are very dreamy and creative and are often interested in the arts.
But they often find themselves retreating, and can be sentimental, indecisive and unrealistic.
Weekly Horoscope – July 24-30
If you’ve been hoping for a work or health breakthrough, this can be your week.
You have extra willpower, can stop yourself from wasting time and know how to find a better, faster solution.
This can carry over to love and turn distant couple goals into instant action.
If you’re single, Venus highlights a local artist as a great choice. Luck says “cheers” in a new language.
What signs are Pisces compatible with?
- Scorpio – this match usually works as both have feelings that run deep, and Scorpio will want to be the leader and Pisces loves feeling protected
- Cancer – both signs are extremely compassionate, with Pisces being drawn to Cancer’s need to feel protected
- Capricorn – these signs are polar opposite, with practical Capricorn providing guidance for dreamy Pisces
- Gemini – this match often doesn’t work out as Gemini’s light-hearted approach can cause hurt to the feeling of those who are Pisces
- Libra – Libra’s need to be social can clash with Pisces who likes alone time, and the sensitivity of Pisces can cause arguments
- Sagittarius – Pisces is sensitive so needs lots of devotion, but independent Sagittarius may not be able to provide this and often has a lack of tact
Which celebrities are Pisces?
- Justin Bieber
- Albert Einstein
- Elizabeth Taylor
- Millie Bobby Brown
- Camila Cabello
- George Washington
- Drew Barrymore
- Bruce Willis
What is the Pisces zodiac symbol?
The Pisces symbol, or glyph, is designed to depict two fish swimming in opposite directions.
The glyph is the Pisces horoscope symbol as well as the character that represents this zodiac sign and the mythology behind it.
The imagery of the two fish swimming away from each other represents the dreamy Pisces' constant division behind fantasy and reality.
Key Pisces traits are healing, dreams, imagination, romance, self-delusion, karma and the arts.
Where does the Zodiac come from?
The Zodiac is the term used to describe the circle of 12 divisions of celestial longitude that are centred upon the path of the sun.
The 12 divisions share the names we know as our star signs.
The term zodiac derives from Latin zōdiacus – meaning "circle of animals".
Throughout history, the zodiac has been used to predict or echo characteristics of personality.
Pisces colour, day and luck numbers
Pisces' lucky numbers are 1, 3, and 4, as per the numerology calculator.
Red and yellow are the best colours for a Pisces, and are believed to prove lucky for them if worn as part of their attire.
Pisces' should consider saving up their important tasks for Thursdays and Sundays; the days believed to be lucky for anyone of a Pisces sign.
BELLE OF THE BULL
Taurus horoscope: Star sign dates, traits, compatibility and personality
BELLE OF THE BULL
Aquarius horoscope – star sign dates, traits, and compatibility
Scorpio star sign: dates, meaning, character traits and compatibility
What are the Cancer horoscope dates and who are they compatible with?
When is International Astrology Day?
Astrologers around the world celebrate their love of the stars on March 20 which is considered the start of the astrological year.
Former president of the International Society of Astrological Research Gisele Terry told Astrology Hub:
“Astrology is truly a global language.
“We are all under the same sky. Sharing both our common and diverse perspectives on how we relate to the stars is the gift of International Astrology Day.”
Source: Read Full Article