Even though it seems like Prime Day wrapped up just moments ago, Amazon’s Black Friday 2020 sale has already arrived (early!), and we wouldn’t dream of skipping out on this enormous clearance. In fact, this weekend’s markdowns may be even deeper than the ones we shopped last month.
As style-minded people, we headed straight to the Fashion, Beauty, and Home sale sections, and we’re frankly shocked at how generous the deals are. In fact, Amazon’s broad selection of discounts rivals those of Nordstrom and Walmart, even when it comes to categories like designer shoes and bags, high-end beauty tools, and niche, internet-buzzy brands.
Ingredient-forward anti-aging skincare products like L’Oreal’s Regimen Kit and Belei’s hydrating duo are marked down over 30 percent each, and this viral pore-sucking clay with a huge TikTok following is just $9 today. Meanwhile, the Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer Brush that’s literally changing people’s lives (it has over 100,000 near-perfect ratings) is 30 percent off for a limited time.
Name-brand items that always sell out during Amazon sales, like these Kate Middleton-loved Superga sneakers and the Oprah-loved Amazon coat, are pretty much guaranteed to do so once more now that they’re marked down so significantly. We’ve dug up a handful of less-expected designer deals also bound for sell-out status, including New Balance sneakers for over 35 percent off and Calvin Klein handbags for less than $65 each.
Seeing as how we’re investing in our personal spaces now more than ever before (and hibernation season is upon us in the realest way), we’re carving out a special budget for home wares this year. And with so many deals that speak to our fashion sensibilities, Amazon is making that such an easy feat. Kate Spade homewares are under $40, Jonathan Adler pet accessories are under $20, and Amazon’s best-selling silk pillowcases are under $10.
Below, shop the best, most discounted deals from Amazon’s Black Friday sale.
Best Clothing Deals
- Alo Yoga Women's Norte Sherpa Coat, $123 (Originally $210)
- ASTR the label Women's Regis Mock Neck Drop Shoulder Relaxed Fit Sweater, $56 (Originally $98)
- Orolay Women's Thickened Winter Down Coat, $112 (Originally $140)
- Heathyoga Yoga Pants for Women, $19 (Originally $22)
- IUGA Bootcut Yoga Pants with Pockets, $25 (Originally $40)
Best Shoe Deals
- Sperry Top-Sider Women's Saltwater Rain Boot, $75 (Originally $120)
- Superga Women's 2750 Cotu Classic Sneaker, $35 (Originally $44)
- adidas Women's Grand Court Sneaker, $37 (Originally $65)
- New Balance Women's 574 V2 Evergreen Sneaker, $50 (Originally $80)
- DREAM PAIRS Women's Mid-Calf Winter Snow Boots, $33 (Originally $58)
Best Bag + Accessory Deals
- Ray-Ban Rb2140 Original Wayfarer Sunglasses, $108 (Originally $154)
- Calvin Klein Gabrianna Bubble Lamb North/South Key Item Tote, $64 (Originally $148)
- Calvin Klein Ava Saffiano Triple Compartment Hobo Shoulder Bag, $64 (Originally $158)
- BOSTANTEN Women's Leather Designer Handbag, $59 (Originally $73)
- EnerPlex Premium 3-Ply Reusable Face Mask, $16 (Originally $19)
Best Beauty Deals
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush, $42 (Originally $60)
- L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Anti-Aging Skin Care Regimen Kit, $30 (Originally $44)
- StriVectin TL Tightening Neck Cream Plus, $11 (Originally $15)
- T3 Cura LUXE Hair Dryer, $230 (Originally $285)
- Belei by Amazon: 'Daily Hydrating' Duo Skin Care Starter Kit, $36 (Originally $55)
Best Home Deals
- Kate Spade Deco Dot 4-piece Utensil Holder Set, $37 (Originally $45)
- Now House by Jonathan Adler for Pets Ceramic Bowls and Durable Ceramic Pet Food Bowls, $20 (Originally $25)
- Bedsure Silk Satin Pillowcase 2 Pack for Hair and Skin, $9 (Originally $10)
- Manly Indulgence Last Call Scented Jar Candle, $13 (Originally $20)
- Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus Pressure Cooker 9 in 1, $70 (Originally $120)
Shop More Black Friday 2020 Deals
- 6 Black Friday Sex Toy Deals Worth Screaming Over
- Jennifer Lopez Just Rewore Her Favorite Coat and Mask, and They're Both on Sale for Black Friday
- Nordstrom Just Launched 18,000 Black Friday Deals and Prices Start at $6
Source: Read Full Article