When you're switching up your wardrobe, sometimes the best thing you can do is take the advice and inspiration of others — whether they be childhood cartoon characters or stylish teens on TikTok. Today, however, we're learning from Shopbop shoppers. Amazon just released a page of the retailer's designer favorites, and it's filled with so many goodies that are sure to become your new warm-weather essentials.
Among the hundreds of items are vintage-looking Reebok sneakers that prove the dad fashion trend isn't even close to ending, tea time dresses emblematic of that famous Hill House design, and sporty crossbody bags that are basically made for hikes and errands.
Feeling royal? Shoppers are. A slip-on pair of the Kate Middleton-loved Superga shoes are top sellers. They're the kind of no-nonsense summertime sneakers that will become your go-to for everything from errands to brunches. Also a fan favorite? The Veja sneakers Meghan Markle relies on for casual outings, like boat trips with Harry. Combine these with a dress or pair of jeans — either way, their cool aesthetic will amplify your outfit.
Shop Best-Selling Designer Shoes:
- Reebok Women's Club C 85 Vintage Sneakers, from $51
- Veja Women's V-12 Sneakers, from $137
- Sam Edelman Tully Loafer, from $140
- Havaianas Women's Slim Flip Flop Sandal, from $16
- Superga 2402 COTW Sneaker, from $44
When it comes to jeans, it should be no surprise that Jennifer Anniston's favorite brand is seeing some major love. These dark wash bootcut jeans from Frame come lightly distressed for a lived-in look that pairs well with blazers, tees, and sweaters.
Shop Best-Selling Designer Bottoms:
- Levi's Wedgie Icon Fit Jeans, from $49
- Mother The Hustler Ankle Fray Jeans, from $205
- Z Supply Quinn Classic Joggers, $65
- Peixoto Ruffle Miniskirt, $77
- Frame Le Garcon Jeans, $220
The Paige slouched shoulder bodysuit could be the answer to those tricky periods of kinda-warm, kind-chilly weather. The lightweight top is made with jersey material that will provide some warmth while also preventing you from overheating. It's no wonder Jennifer Garner is such a fan of the brand.
Shop Best-Selling Tops:
- Madewell Whisper Cotton V Neck Pocket Tank, $18
- Endless Rose Padded Shoulder T-Shirt, from $26
- Free People Ruby Jacket, $128
- Paige Suvi Bodysuit, from $106
- English Factory Short Puff Sleeve Sweater, $70
If you've been itching to buy your first nap dress, look no further than the Xirena Rumer Dress. It's the kind of light and flowy outfit you'd reach for on hot summer days when you've got plans that require a more advanced appearance. For those who want to get in on the trend but want less commitment to a babydoll-type look, consider Peixoto's tiered skirt. It still has that feminine feel to it, and would look great paired with a range of tops, from graphic tees to haltered tanks.
Shop Best-Selling Dresses and Jumpsuits:
- Sea Hazel Eyelet Tiered Dress, $375
- Z Supply The Flared Jumpsuit, $69
- Wayf Altonia Swing Mini Dress, from $108
- BB Dakota Been Here Before Dress, from $79
- Xirena Rumer Dress, $258
As for warm-weather accessories, chunky statement rings similar to the one Julia Roberts wears are popular, as well as bold pearl earrings that we're pretty sure Harry Styles would be a fan of.
Shop Best-Selling Accessories:
- Le Specs. Air Heart Caramel Eyewear, $69
- Shashi Lola Pearl Huggie Earrings, $63
- Soko Square Signet Pinky Ring, $69
- Janessa Leone Adriana Fedora, $230
- Illesteva Leonard Sunglasses, $177
And, of course, handbags are trending. Boho styles from Mar Y Sol, socially conscious prints from Baggu (the brand with those very cute printed face masks), and use-anywhere totes are all top-sellers.
Shop Best-Selling Handbags:
- Baggu Sport Crossbody Bag, $38
- Mar Y Sol Zoe Crossbody Bag, $55 (originally $77)
- Manu Atelier Pita Bag, $435
- Baggu I Am A Voter Triple Set, $13 (originally $17)
- MCM Large Liz Shopper Tote, $650
Source: Read Full Article