Aldi offers special buys each week, with items not usually available on offer for customers. Some are online exclusives, while others can be found in stores nationwide. This week, Aldi’s special buys have an outdoor theme, with plants, garden furniture and gardening supplies to spruce up your outdoor space.
What’s in Aldi’s best buys this week?
Here are the top five goods YOU’LL want to get your hands on
Grey Egg Rattan Bistro Set – £149.99 – online exclusive
If you want to add some space for al fresco dining to your garden or balcony, Aldi has a Grey Egg Rattan Bistro Set available exclusively online.
Compact and comfortable, the egg-style rattan effect chairs will make a great spot to sit on during the warmer months.
It is practical too, as the table and cushions can be stored away in the chairs themselves.
This set includes two chairs, two cushions and a table, perfect for those outdoor bbq moments or morning coffees.
Read More: Tesco makes changes to delivery slots amid coronavirus
- Lidl news: Quietest times revealed as shop scraps self-service
- 2 x Chairs
- 2 x Cushions
- 1 x Table
- Rattan effect
- Durable, comfortable and compact
- Table and cushions store away in chairs
- Stackable capability for easy storage
- Store away out of rain as per storage/maintenance instructions
Gardenline Garden Storage Box 300L – £29.99 – Check in-store
Make sure you have somewhere to store all your garden essentials with this Gardenline Garden Storage Box 300L.
This easy to assemble storage solution would look great in any garden with its slatted grey design.
Boasting a generous 300-litre capacity, this clever storage box also has two wheels so it’s easy to move and has the ability to be locked with a standard padlock (padlock not included) so you can keep those essentials safe.
- Two wheels making it easy to move
- 100% Recyclable
- Integrated handles
- Weather-resistant material
- Easy assembly
- Hinged lid
- Lockable with standard padlock (not included)
- Aldi: How to make McDonalds, Subway, Burger King and Greggs at home
Gardenline Weed Control Fabric 10x1m – £3.99 – Check in-store
Help suppress the growth of those pesky weeds with this Gardenline Weed Control Fabric 10 x 1m.
Made from tough weatherproof and tear-resistant fabric this is perfect for creating a base for pathways, borders and decking.
Helping to reduce the effects of weeds, it is easy to install and can be cut into any size you require.
- UV stable and does not need to be covered
- Avoids weed growth
- Easy to lay
- Made of permeable PP with small gaps allowing water and air to pass through
- Easy handling
Inclined Roof Bee And Insect House – £6.99 – online exclusive
Attract pollinating bees and butterflies to your garden with this beautiful Inclined Roof Bee And Insect House.
Made from 100 percent FSC certified wood, this house would make a stunning addition to any garden, simply hang from a tree or fix to an outside wall and watch as your garden fills with new flying friends.
- Inclined roof
- Attracts pollinating bees and butterflies
- Hand-made with 100% FSC® wood
- Can be wall or tree mounted
- Includes hanging hook
- Decorative edges
- Smoothly sanded down finish
- Features 4 floors designed to attract bees and insects
Succulent In Ceramic – £3.99 – Check in-store
Inject some colour into your home with a Succulent In Ceramic.
These easy to care for plants in a choice of coloured ceramic pots look stunning on a kitchen windowsill or even placed in a bathroom for that ‘wow’ factor you’ve been missing.
- Easy care
- Indoor plant
- Comes in a ceramic pot
Source: Read Full Article