GET ready to bank your codes!
Sun Savers is back with another great family day out, you could snag two free tickets to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort this summer worth up to £110.
Fancy a day out with Sun Superdays? You could be experiencing iconic attractions such as: Brickville, Drench Towers, and The LEGO® 4D Movie Theatre which features larger-than-life sound, wind, fog and lighting effects.Or hop on the fun rides like: Aero Nomad, Jolly Rocker, and one for all the family – LEGO® NINJAGO® The Ride.
How do I get my LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Tickets?
Simply collect SEVEN Sun Savers codes from those printed in The Sun between Saturday, July 11 and Thursday, July 23. Next, scan them in the Sun Savers app or enter them online at sunsavers.co.uk to unlock booking.
And, with Sun Savers, you will get access to the best dates and get to pick the day of your LEGOLAND visit.
Plus, each code you collect still counts towards the 28 you need to get your free Sun Savers fiver.
You can also claim your free tickets by collecting EIGHT tokens from The Sun.
BANK YOUR SUN SAVERS CODES HERE
How will I receive my two free tickets?
For Sun Savers tickets are ready instantly as e-tickets once successfully booked. For postal applications tickets are sent out within 28 days of receipt of your application.
Please do not contact the park or attraction directly regarding ticket queries as they will be unable to help.
How to bag two FREE tickets to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort with Sun Savers
We are giving away two free tickets to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, worth up to £110 with our Sun Superdays.
All you need to do is collect SEVEN Sun Savers codes from The Sun between Saturday, July 11 and Thursday, July 23 and you can choose your dates online.
The last day to join in is Thursday, July 17 for those collecting with Sun Savers and Friday, July 16 for those collecting via tokens.
What are you waiting for?
ENTER YOUR CODES HERE
Terms & Conditions:
1. Open to residents in England, Wales and Scotland aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with this promotion, including third party promotional partners.
2. Only one application per household. Only one application method may be used. Multiple applications from the same household will ALL be cancelled.
3. Application for two free tickets is via one of two methods:
a. Via the Sun Savers app or website (online application) – you must collect SEVEN unique Sun Savers codes by purchase of The Sun and The Sun on Sunday between Saturday, July 11 – Thursday, July 23, 2020. Once you have entered seven unique Sun Savers codes you will be directed to book a specific date to visit the attraction. You will receive e-tickets which can be printed or displayed on your mobile device.
b. Via token collect (postal application) – you must collect EIGHT differently numbered tokens by purchase of The Sun and The Sun on Sunday between Saturday, July 11 – Thursday, July 23, 2020 complete the booking form found in paper on Saturday, July 11 or online at superdays.thesun.co.uk. For postal applications you must select THREE date bands in order of preference and submit your application via post. Applications that do not include THREE date band choices will not be processed. Applications that do not have THREE band choices written on the outer envelope will be processed last. If your completed application is successful, your tickets will be allocated for one specific day and date from a date band on a first come, first served basis and you will not be able to
exchange your tickets or use them on any other day under any circumstance. Tickets will be allocated in phases.
4. Tickets are available to visit the Attraction between Saturday, July 18 – Sunday, November 1, 2020. Excluding the following dates: September 9, 16, 23 & 30; October 7, 13 & 14 when the attraction is closed. The following dates are ONLY available to Sun Savers applications and not available for postal applications:
a) Saturday, July 18 – Monday, August 31, 2020;
b) Saturday, October 17 – Sunday, October 18, 2020;
c) Friday, October 23 – Saturday, October 31, 2020.
5. Tickets are strictly subject to availability and on a first come, first served basis. You are encouraged to
book early to avoid disappointment particularly for tickets during weekends and school holidays which have more limited availability. There are 3,300 tickets available during school and bank holidays. There are 10,500 weekend tickets available.
6. Tickets are non-transferable, and are only valid for entry to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort (the “Attraction”) on the allocated date/period.
7. All Sun Savers applications are subject to £2.00 booking fee. This will not be refunded in the event of cancellation of your tickets.
8. The closing date for applications is strictly Wednesday, August 5, 2020. We will not be able to process or honour any applications received after this date.
9. In the event incorrect or incomplete information is provided this may result in the rejection of your application.
10. Please allow 28 days after the closing date for your tickets to arrive. For any general queries about your application please email [email protected] or use Live Chat at help.thesun.co.uk.
11. No liability will be accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed in the post or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit your ability to participate in the promotion. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
12. The Promoter and LEGOLAND Windsor Resort cannot take any responsibility for any unused tickets and will not, under any circumstance, reissue tickets for an alternative date if the allocated date is missed.
13. Photocopies are not accepted.
14. Tickets have no cash value and will be VOID and invalid if transferred to parties other than the applicant.
15. Tickets are not for re-sale. A breach of this condition will entitle LEGOLAND Windsor Resort or the Promoter to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
16. Tickets must be presented upon entrance. E-tickets may be shown via a mobile device.
17. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Any further additional visitors accompanying offer ticket holders must purchase online in advance.
18. The successful applicant and guest are responsible for travel to and from the attraction at their own expense.
19. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain attractions.
20. For the purposes of admission, an adult is 16 years and older at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. We do not accept entry into the park of children under 14 without an adult aged 18 years or over. Children under 0.9m receive free entry into LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and therefore do not require a pre-booked ticket.
21. Tickets are subject to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort terms and conditions (found at legoland.co.uk/tickets-and-passes/terms-and-conditions/park/). For general information about the attraction and opening hours, please visit legoland.co.uk
22. LEGOLAND Windsor Resort reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of the attraction or other reasons including overcapacity.
23. Please note car parking charges apply at attractions which are not included with free tickets.
25. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
26. The promoter of this promotion is News Group Newspapers Ltd (publishers of The Sun) (the “Promoter”). Your completed application form is your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this promotion.
Source: Read Full Article