The Mirror Travel mystery picture for September has been revealed – can you guess where we are?
Each month, we post a smartphone photo taken by Mirror Travel Editor Nigel Thompson during his travels – all you need to do is work out where he took it and you could win three superb illustrated DK Travel Guide books.
To give you a helping hand, we’ll be revealing clues here – so make sure to check back, and follow @MirrorTravel and @MirrorTravelEd on Twitter for updates!
This month’s picture shows shows one of the prettiest towns in France, which a popular tourist destination and famed for its wines and historic buildings.
The question for September: name the town.
CLUE 1: This wine is sour, thought the pals acerbically.
THE PRIZE: The first correct answer chosen at random will win three beautiful illustrated DK Travel country or city guides of their choice, each up to a value of £19.99. For a full list of titles visit dk.co.uk .
HOW TO ENTER: When you think you’ve guessed the countries, simply fill out the form below with your answer and details. NB: If you are viewing this page on the Mirror app, you’ll need to enter via the desktop or mobile websites.
LAST MONTH’S ANSWER: July’s picture showed the Joint Security Area at Panmunjom on the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) between North and South Korean. The photo was taken from the southern side, looking north. Correct answer: North Korea/South Korea.
Follow Nigel on his travels at @MirrorTravelEd and make sure to follow @MirrorTravel for clues and updates.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes at 23:59 on September 30, 2018.
- Entry is open to aged 18/over only. Employees of Reach plc, DK Travel Ltd, their families, agents, suppliers of the prizes and anyone professionally connected with this Competition are excluded from entering.
- Only one free entry per person via the competition entry form above.
- Entries made using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devises or bulk entries will be void. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are invalid, incomplete, illegible, lost or delayed in transit, or which fail to be properly submitted. All of which will be deemed void.
- Entry is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Winner will be the first correct answer drawn at random after lines close.
- Prize: three DK Travel country or city guides of winner’s choice to max rrp £19.99 delivered within 28 days of competition closing date.
- Prize not transferable, no whole/part cash alternatives.
- Std Reach plc Rules apply, see www.mirror.co.uk/rules
Source: Read Full Article