The football retailer has slashed the price on selected products including trainers, gloves and sportswear almost a month before the actual shopping event on November 23.
Highlights include products from popular brands like Nike, Puma and Adidas with savings of up to 80 per cent.
Most of the collection is aimed at adults but there are also some cheap boots for kids – if your little one is a footie fan.
Top Pro Direct Black Friday deals
- Save up to 80 per cent on Adidas' trainers – the biggest saving we spotted on the website.
- Looking for a Christmas gift for your kid? You can save up to 60 per cent on these Nike shorts for boys.
- Get up to 75 per cent off a new pair of football boots including brands like Adidas, Puma and Pantofola D'Oro.
- Shoppers can also get a 75 per cent discount on football gloves like this high performance model from Puma.
- And if you're in need of a new ball, this one from Nike is selling for a discounted £12 – a 45 per cent discount compared to its usual price.
Some of these products are likely to be very popular, so you'll have to be quick to grab the best deals.
Pro Direct has indicated which items are "selling fast" or where "stock is low" on its website
Don't forget to do your research before shopping, as some rival retailers might have better prices close to Black Friday.
Find our 'Best Black Friday deals' pages below
- Fashion and footwear
- Food and alcohol
- Home and garden
For example, sportswear giant Adidas offered up to 30 per cent off on a huge range of its products last year. Check our page to see its deals for 2018.
In 2017, Nike also gave shoppers the chance to save as it offered all visitors to the website a 30 per cent off discount code on all clothes, shoes and accessories.
It is yet to announce its deals for this year – but we'll keep you updated on our Nike Black Friday deals page.
How much does delivery and shipping from Pro Direct cost?
Standard delivery from Pro Direct's online store costs £3.95, although one-day shipping is available from £5.95.
Prices are calculated based on weight and are subject to change. You can check the retailer's website for their latest rates.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
What is included in Pro Direct's Black Friday Sale?
Puma evoSPEED SL S II FG
- £35 (Was: £160 Save: 72 per cent) – buy now
Sells Wrap Detonate Excel GK Gloves – Black/Yellow Orange
- £18 (Was: £40 Save: 55 per cent) – buy now
Adidas X 15.2 Leather FG/AG
- £20 (Was: £100 Save: 80 per cent) – buy now
Nike Premier 2.0 FG – Black/ Gamma Blue
- £50 (Was: £50 Save: 47 per cent) – buy now
Nike Strike – White/Laser/Orange/Black
- £12 (Was: £22 Save: 45 per cent) – buy now
Adidas Tango Fz Hoody – Collegiate Navy
- £30 (Was: 60 Save: 50 per cent) – buy now
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Money team? Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 78 24516. Don't forget to join the Sun Money's Facebook group for the latest bargains and money-saving advice.
Source: Read Full Article