There’s a hidden folder deep within your Facebook profile dedicated to all the people who ignored you.
It’s where all your un-answered friend requests go and exists as a catalogue of all the ‘friends’ you could have had.
If only they’d chosen to accept your request.
Thankfully, once you’ve found this folder you can delete all the lingering requests and move on with your life.
There are a couple of different ways to find it, depending on whether you’re using Facebook through a web browser or with a mobile app.
Here’s how to track it down:
On the Facebook App
Here’s how to find your list if you’re using the smartphone app.
- First, go to the Menu option – the traditional ‘hamburger’ icon of three horizontal lines.
- Then, tap on the Friends option. This will give you a list of both pending friend requests (the ones you’re ignoring!) and Suggested Friends based on who you know.
- Tap on See All in the top right. Then, look in the top right-hand corner of the screen again and you’ll see three dots.
- Tap the three dots and you’ll get a pop-up message saying ‘View Send Requests’.
This will show you just how many people have shunned your requests for digital friendship.
On the Facebook website.
If you’re using Facebook on a laptop or desktop, the process is much simpler.
- First, log in to your Facebook account.
- Next, go to this URL: facebook.com/friends/requests
- Again, you’ll see your pending friend requests. However, by clicking on ‘View Sent Requests in the top left, you’ll see the same list.
What do I do now?
If you want our advice – delete the lot and reclaim your dignity.
Take heart from the fact you may not have been rejected by those you wanted to reach out to – they may just not check Facebook all that much anymore.
Source: Read Full Article