Whether it’s photos of your ex or cringeworthy drunk selfies, it’s likely your Instagram profile contains the odd photo you regret.
While there’s always the option to delete old photos from your profile, that seems pretty final – especially if you love a bit of nostalgia from time-to-time.
Thankfully, there’s another option, which lets your remove photos from your profile without deleting them.
This feature, known as Archive, was never officially announced by Instagram and is widely unknown.
Here’s everything you need to know about archiving, including what it is and how to do it.
How to Archive photos
1. Go on the photo that you’d like to remove, but not permanently delete
2. Tap the three dots in the top right of the photo
3. Tap Archive
4. The photo will then be removed from your feed
If you later decide that you’d like to add the photo back into your feed, thankfully this is pretty easy:
1. Go on your profile and tap the three horizontal lines in the top right of the screen
2. Tap Archive
3. You’ll initially see your Stories Archive – to swap to your Post Archive, tap the arrow at the top of the screen
4. Tap on the photo you’d like to add back onto your feed
5. Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the photo
6. Tap ‘Show on Profile’, and it will be added back onto your profile
Source: Read Full Article