Ramadan: Tez Ilyas reveals how people 'confuse' fasting
When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Ramadan officially began on Monday, April 12, with the sighting of the New Moon. This holy month is observed by the Muslim community each year during the ninth month of the Islamic calendar. According to the Islamic faith, Ramadan is the holiest of months as it commemorates the Prophet Muhammad receiving the very first verses of the Koran.
Ramadan’s importance is stressed in the Five Pillars of Islam – five practices integral to the conduct of any devout Muslim.
Alongside Ramadan, Muslims observe the Shahada or the declaration of faith, the Salah or prayer, the Zakat or charity, and the Hajj or pilgrimage to the holy city of Mecca at least once.
During the 30 days Ramadan, Muslims will observe a strict fast from dawn to sunset.
The fast is typically broken during family meals or community gatherings at Iftar – a meal held after sunset.
But with entire families torn apart by the coronavirus pandemic, many people will be observing Ramadan this year without their loved ones by their side.
To help alleviate the pain of separation, below are the best wishes and greetings you can send via WhatsApp or SMS throughout the holy month.
If you do get a chance to meet someone in person – socially distanced of course – you can simply wish them Ramadan Mubarak or Ramadan Kareem
Ramadan Mubarak means “have a blessed Ramadan” in Arabic and you don’t have to be Muslim to share the message.
A popular response to Ramadan Kareem, meanwhile, is “Allahu Akram”, which means “God is more generous”.
Ramadan: People gather for prayers in Afghanistan
WhatsApp wishes, greeting and message for Ramadan 2021:
1. May Allah bless and answer all of your prayers during the holy month of Ramadan.
2. As we pray and fast in Allah’s name this month, may the next four weeks fill you with enlightenment and peace. Happy Ramadan.
3. Dear Mother, dear Father, may the blessings of the Almighty Allah fill you during the holy month of Ramadan. Happy Ramadan!
4. Happy Ramadan to all my friends. May the guiding light of the Crescent Moon lead you towards Allah during this holy month. Ramadan Mubarak!
5. May peace and prosperity find you during this holiest of months and may Allah’s blessings guide us all towards a brighter future.
Millions of WhatsApp fans face blocks from sending messages NEXT MONTH [REPORT]
Ramadan Mubarak meaning and how you should reply [EXPLAINED]
Android bug lets strangers see your WhatsApp chats and photos [INSIGHT]
6. Ramadan Mubarak to all my friends and family. May the love of Allah fill you as we fast and pray during the holiest of months. Happy Ramadan!
7. Ramadan is a time for prayer, fasting and reflection. May the blessings of Almighty Allah touch us all. Ramadan Mubarak!
8. Happy Ramadan to everyone, wherever you may be. May you find happiness, peace and prosperity under Allah’s protection.
9. May the Crescent Moon brighten the way towards peace and enlightenment in Allah. Ramadan Mubarak.
10. May the Prophet’s teachings, the blessings of Allah and the lessons of Ramadan guide you even after Eid al-Fitr. Happy Ramadan!
Matt Hancock thanks Muslims staying at home during Ramadan
11. May your love and devotion to Allah be a source of peace and comfort during the next four weeks. Ramadan Mubarak.
12. Ramadan is here and with it, I want to wish you all peace, prosperity and Allah’s blessings. Happy Ramadan.
13. May Allah guides you through the holiest of months and may his blessings touch you and your family.
14. Ramadan Mubarak and Happy Ramadan to all my friends! I hope you find peace, understanding and clarity during our month of prayer and fasting.
15. Ramadan is here, so let’s celebrate the blessings of Allah and ask the Almighty to grant us wisdom, peace and good health. Happy Ramadan!
16. May your prayers and fasting be a source of clarity and happiness during the holy month of Ramadan. Insha’Allah.
17. May the blessings and divine judgement of Allah lead us down the path of righteousness. Happy Ramadan to you and your family.
18. As we break our fast in the evening, let us rejoice in the good health and peace Allah has blessed us with. Ramadan Mubarak!
19. May the Almighty Allah look down on you this Ramadan. We wish you a wonderful and prosperous month of Ramadan.
20. May Allah fill your heart with peace and your home with blessings this holy month. Happy Ramadan!
Source: Read Full Article