One of Dancing with the Stars‘ biggest nights is finally here — Disney Night! Find out what to expect from the two-night special revolving around Disney heroes and villains. Plus, what’s going on with the eliminations during DWTS Disney Night.
‘Dancing with the Stars’ Season 30 contestants who performed during Disney Heroes Night
So far, Cobra Kai star Martin Kove and Bling Empire star Christine Chiu have been eliminated from season 30 of Dancing with the Stars. The remaining contestants who performed during Disney Heroes Night included:
- Mike “The Miz” Mizanin of WWE Wrestling
- Matt James of The Bachelor
- Country star Jimmie Allen
- Kenya Moore of The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Beverly Hills 90210 Star Brian Austin Green
- YouTuber Olivia Jade
- Peloton Instructor Cody Rigsby
- Melora Hardin of The Office
- NBA Champion Iman Shumpert
- The Talk host Amanda Kloots
During Disney Week, a double elimination was necessary to keep pace with the planned finale special on Monday, Nov. 22.
Disney Heroes Night features songs from ‘Mulan’ and ‘The Lion King’
ABC shared the songs each contestant will perform during Disney Night. Here’s a closer look at the Disney sngs the season 30 cast danced to during Dancing with the Stars Disney Heroes Night, as well as their scores:
- JoJo Siwa and Jenna Johnson: Viennese waltz to “A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes” from Cinderella (35/40)
- Melanie C. and Gleb Savchenko: jazz to “Step In Time” from Mary Poppins (31/40)
- Matt James and Lindsay Arnold: quickstep to “The Incredits” from The Incredibles (26/40)
- Jimmie Allen and Emma Slater: Paso Doble to “I’ll Make A Man Out of You” from Mulan (30/40)
- Amanda Kloots and Alan Bersten: rumba to “You’ll Be In My Heart” from Tarzan (32/40)
- Olivia Jade and Val Chmerkovskiy: samba to “I Just Can’t Wait To Be King” from The Lion King (35/40)
- Mike “The Miz” Mizanin and Witney Carson: quickstep to “Friend Like Me” from Aladdin (31/40)
- Kenya Moore and Brandon Armstrong: contemporary to “How Far I’ll Go” from Moana (29/40)
- Brian Austin Green and Sharna Burgess: waltz to “Someday My Prince Will Come” by Ray Chew Live from Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs (25/40)
- Suni Lee and Sasha Farber: salsa to “Colombia, Mi Encanto” from Encanto (33/40)
- Melora Hardin and Artem Chigvintsev: quickstep to “I Wanna Be Like You” from The Jungle Book (36/40)
- Cody Rigsby and Cheryl Burke: jive to “Stand Out” from A Goofy Movie (27/40)
- Iman Shumpert and Daniella Karagach: foxtrot to “Let It Go” from Frozen (30/40)
Two bonus points were at stake during the Disney Night performances. The DWTS judges awarded two extra points to the couple who best incorporated Mickey’s moves into their dance — Allen and Slater.
No one was eliminated during Disney Heroes Night on ‘DWTS’
No one was sent home during Disney Heroes Night. The celebrities will perform another dance to a song inspired by a Disney villain on Oct. 12.
This means two contestants will be eliminated after the Disney Villain Night performances are complete. Tune in to another episode of Dancing with the Stars airing Oct. 12 at 8 PM EST on ABC to find out who makes it through the Disney Night elimination.
Source: Read Full Article