NBC Sci-Fi series Debris premiered on the network on March 1, 2021.
Since its release, the series has reached over 3.4million viewers on its second week hitting the airwaves.
Who's in the cast of the NBC show Debris?
NBC’s latest series Debris features four main characters, along with three recurring roles.
The main characters are:
- Jonathan Tucker as Bryan Beneventi, a CIA operative
- Riann Steele as Finola Jones, a MI6 operative
- Norbert Leo Butz as Craig Maddox, a CIA operative and Beneventi's handler
- Scroobius Pip as Anson Ash
The recurring roles include:
- Anjali Jay as Priya Ferris, Jones' MI6 handler
- Gabrielle Ryan as Dee Dee, Jones' younger sister
- Sebastian Roché as Brill, another MI6 agent
Tucker is the main character of the series, and is known for his roles in the films The Virgin Suicides, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, In the Valley of Elah, and Charlie’s Angels.
He is also famous for his role in the TV series Kingdom and Westworld.
What is Debris about?
Debris follows the lives of two agents from two different continents.
The pair have to work together to investigate a mysterious wreckage that fell from the sky and what its purpose is on Earth.
They must track down the debris that was discarded in different parts of the Western Hemisphere to piece together the events that transpired.
Each clue will lead them to a greater discovery despite its dangerous effects on its surroundings.
Where can I watch Debris?
New episodes of Debris air Mondays at 10pm ET on NBC.
The show’s first season is already underway with just two episodes so far.
The first two episodes are available on the NBC website.
The series is also streaming for free on Peacock.
Source: Read Full Article