The 39-year-old posted the video online this morning and told her fans that it was “so early” but she “had to get her hair right”.
Inside the salon, the walls are adorned with Union Jack flags ahead of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s big day.
Katie jokingly asked her fans: “Is there a wedding today?”
The former glamour model and mum-of-five is a big fan of Harry’s after getting to know him from polo events.
Katie said previously: “He’s been at the same events as me when we’ve played polo before. I’ve been on the same grounds, on the same turf as him riding horses,’ revealed Kate who gushed about the Prince.
How the Royal Wedding has unfolded so far…
- Royal fans are descending on Windsor to catch a glimpse of the loved-up couple as they tie the knot today
- Meghan Markle spent her last night as an unmarried woman with her mum Doria Ragland at Cliveden Hall
- Prince Harry stayed at Coworth Park with his big brother and best man, Prince William
- The brothers had last night walked out around Windsor to greet fans ahead of the big day
- The bride will walk down the aisle partly by herself before being joined by Prince Charles, who will give her away
- Meghan's dad Thomas Markle will not be at the big day, still recovering from a heart operation
- Prince Harry and Meghan will be the Duke and Duchess of Sussex
“I don’t know him personally but like we would all say, he seems very down to earth, very grounded, very hard working, really friendly and approachable.”
She almost nominated the Prince to do the ice bucket challenge back in 2014 and joked he “missed the boat” by not marrying her.
While it’s not clear whether Katie did get one of the coveted invites, there are plenty of stars that have.
Serena Williams confirmed she was in the UK for the big day this morning, alongside Meghan’s good pal Priyanka Chopra.
Yesterday Oprah Winfrey hinted she was invited to the big day after telling her fans she'd touched down in London.
Harry and Meghan will tie the knot at St George's Chapel in front of 800 guests in just a few hours time.
You can also watch a live stream of all the action right here at The Sun.
Try our Royal Wedding Snapchat lens
Want to celebrate Harry and Meghan's wedding like a royal?
We've made a brand new Snapchat lens just for the big day!
Unlock The Sun's Royal Wedding lens on Snapchat here and send us your snaps to @TheSunUK
Got a story? email [email protected] or call us direct on 02077824220.
We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.
Source: Read Full Article