LITTLE Mix have launched a probe after their first single after Jesy Nelson quit leaked online, it has been reported.
The group's management are said to have started an investigation after learning the much-anticipated first track as a three-piece had emerged ahead of plan.
The girls collaborated with David Guetta for the song, Heartbreak Anthem, and it also features electronic duo Galantis as Perrie Edwards, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, and Jade Thirlwall sing about moving on from a break-up.
A source revealed: "Little Mix's management are looking into how the song appeared online as a matter of urgency.
"Heartbreak Anthem is a sugar sweet pop collab with David Guetta and Galantis – it has a 2011 vibe."
The insider added to Daily Star Online: "No artist wants their music to leak ahead of it being announced but with this being Little Mix's first single without Jesy it's even more frustrating."
The Sun have contacted Little Mix's rep for comment.
This is yet another blow for the girl group, who were devastated earlier this week when they were forced to postpone their Confetti tour for a second time due to Covid restrictions.
In a statement, they said: "You know how much we love being on the road and performing every night for you all.
"However, due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we must prioritise the safety of our fans and crew and help to stop the spread.
"Therefore we’re so sad to say that the Confetti tour will be postponed to April 2022.
"All tickets will be valid for the corresponding rescheduled dates and we’re taking this chance to add an additional show for our fans in Cardiff.
"We can’t wait to see you when it is safe to do so! Lots of love, The girls x."
Their 24-date UK tour was meant to kick off in Belfast on April 9.
It will be their first tour without ex bandmate Jesy, who quit the band in December.
The 29-year-old star announced she wouldn't be returning after taking "extended time off", admitting that nine years in the band "took a toll on her mental health".
Source: Read Full Article