Before it kicks off, here's everything you need to know about it from its start date and cast to the presenter.
What is the Shipwrecked 2019 start date?
Shipwrecked is set to take off on E4 on Monday, January 28, 2019.
It will air every weeknight at 9 pm for three weeks.
The show will be based on the Tigers versus the Sharks but a few new surprise twists will be included.
So, get ready to see nine contestants battle it out for £50, 000.
Who is in the line-up?
The Sun Online's Bizarre column exclusively revealed the 2019 line-up on Sunday, January 20.
Here are this year's hopefuls.
- Liv: The 19-year-old model from Manchester says she is "quite family orientated " and the only time she went on a holiday by herself, she cried every day for her mum.
- Hollie: The 24-year-old social media influencer from Kent says she will be "the one throwing parties on the island" and will make sure everybody gets drunk.
- Harry: The 26-year-old model from London has previously been approached by producers from Love Island, Celebs Go Dating, and The Bachelor.
- Kush: The 26-year-old fitness recruiter from London used to be in a band managed by Geri Halliwell and Simon Fuller.
- Kalia: The 20-year-old model and Chinese takeaway staff member from Bedfordshire says she's up for romance. She wants to represent Chinese people on TV and is dreading leaving social media behind for the show.
- Chris: The 24-year-old CEO of a music festival from London has previously been approached by First Dates but thought it wasn't for him.
- Emma: The 21-year-old student from Uppingham says she doesn't get on with chauvinistic men and thinks everyone should be a feminist.
- Big T: The 26-year-old part-time wigmaker from Sloane Square was adopted by her family and was born in Malawi.
- Tom: The 20-year-old student from Devon says his main goal is to get into the army and loves survival tasks.
Which presenter is hosting the new series?
Vick Hope will be replacing the former narrator of the show Craig Kelly.
You may remember her from Strictly Come Dancing 2018.
She was paired with Graziano Di Prima and was the fourth celebrity to get eliminated from the competition.
The Radio and TV presenter is best known for her Capital FM breakfast show among many other gigs.
Source: Read Full Article