LIVE semi-finals are back on Britain's Got Talent for the first time in two years.
Fans of the show which produced stars such as Diversity, Susan Boyle and Paul Potts, will be eager to see who made it to the first live semis since the pandemic.
Who is through to the semi finals of Britain's Got Talent?
Variety acts from up and down the country have been auditioned by the BGT panel made up of music mogul Simon Cowell, pop star Alisha Dixon, comedian David Walliams and actress Amanda Holden.
And although viewers of the show do not know all of the acts through to the semi finals, we do know which acts were awarded a Golden Buzzer and are therefore automatically through to the semi finals.
And they are…
- Loren Allred, the classical singer was the first act to receive the Golden Buzzer. She was selected by Amanda Holden after her performance of 'Never enough.'
- Axel Blake, the comedian was chosen by head judge Simon Cowell after leaving the panel in hysterics after his comical stand-up routine.
- Born To Perform, the children's dance trouped wowed David Walliams so much with their Hairspray inspired routine that he awarded him his Golden Buzzer of the series.
- Flintz and Taylor, Alesha Dixon chose musical the musical duo from Birmingham for her Golden Buzzer act.
- Keiichi Iwasaki, presenters Ant and Dec stormed the stage to award their Golden Buzzer to magician Keiichi.
MORE ON BRITAIN’S GOT TALENT
A look at all the Britain’s Got Talent 2022 Golden Buzzer acts
Inside Amanda Holden’s ‘BGT beauty routine with SEVEN assistants’
How does the golden buzzer work?
Although most acts can expect to receive feedback and a yes or no vote from the judges, each judge has one Golden Buzzer opportunity, and once per series judges can catapult an act straight to the semi finals.
Presenters Ant and Dec also have one opportunity to award a Golden Buzzer and guarantee their favourite act a spot in the semis.
The Golden Buzzer was introduced on Britain's Got Talent in 2014 but no Golden Buzzer act had won the competition until Jon Courtenay was crowned champion in 2020.
When do the live semi finals start?
britAIN'S GOT TALENT NEWS
Live Britain's Got Talent 2022 updates as semi-final acts are revealed
Furious BGT fans all have the same complaint ahead of series semi-finals
BGT fans have same complaint about the acts as the semi-finals kick off
BGT fans left shocked as childhood favourites appear on stage
This season's semi final shows start on Monday, May 30, 2022 and are filmed live at the Hammersmith Apollo in West London.
Britain's Got Talent's semi finals start at 8pm on ITV.
And with the winner of the show awarded a spot at the Queen's Royal Variety Performance, it's all to play for.
Source: Read Full Article