Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Welcome to Best Bites, a video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie.
These cheesy garlic burgers are made low-carb style, served over a bed of zoodles (aka zucchini noodles). However, if you prefer, you can eat them the traditional way with a bun, ketchup and mustard — you do you, boo!
- 1 1/4 lb (650g) lean ground beef
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 teaspoon crumbled beef bouillon cube
- crushed red chili pepper flakes, optional
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 4 medium zucchini, spiralized or julienned
- 4 cheese slices (cheddar, mozzarella, provolone — your choice!)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- juice of 1/2 lemon, plus lemon slices for garnish
- salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
Pro tip: You can get your ingredients delivered for free through Amazon Fresh with an Amazon Prime membership. Get 30-days of Amazon Prime for free.
- Add ground beef to a medium bowl, breaking it up as you do. Sprinkle with steak seasoning, red chili pepper flakes, fresh cracked black pepper, half of the minced garlic, bouillon cube and parsley. Mix with a fork or by hand until the ingredients are just combined.
- Divide the seasoned ground beef into 8 even portions and form into round patties (you can use a ring mold). Top the half of beef patties with a slice of cheese and arrange another beef puck on top to make the “sandwich.”
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the beef patties 5 to 6 minutes on each side, depending on the desired doneness. While cooking, baste the beef with the mix of butter and juices. Remove to a clean plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet melt 2 tablespoons butter, then add remaining garlic, lemon juice, hot sauce, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes.
- Stir in the fresh parsley, then add the zucchini noodles and toss for two to three minutes to cook. Allow the cooking juices to reduce for one minute if the zucchini renders too much water.
- Push zucchini on one side of the skillet and add the beef patties back to the pan and reheat for a minute or two. Serve immediately with a lemon slice on the side. Enjoy!
Note: Zucchini tends to render a lot of water when cooking, so you can sprinkle with salt after spiralizing and allow it to sit for a couple of minutes to get rid of excess water. Rinse well to get rid of salt and drain thoroughly in a colander before cooking.
If you enjoyed reading this article, you might also like making dessert after your burgers with this banana and almond butter ice cream.
More from In The Know:
3 iced coffee and latte recipes to wake you up
These bottle-opening and can-holding PopSockets are grilling season-ready
Selena Gomez is WFH chic in cozy Sorel slippers
Shop our favorite beauty products from In The Know beauty on TikTok
Source: Read Full Article