Mother of model dumped outside LA hospital suspects she was drugged

Footage shows 24-year-old model dancing with designer friend – who is now in a coma – HOURS before she was ‘fatally drugged and her lifeless body dumped outside a hospital by men in masks’: Mother fears she was raped before she was killed

  • Christy Giles, 24, from Alabama, was found dead outside a Los Angeles hospital on Saturday after partying with her friend in Hollywood, and the two women going back to the house of some men they met
  • Her mother, Dusty Giles, said she believes Christy was drugged and sexually assaulted before being murdered 
  • Video obtained by shows Christy Giles partying with friend Hilda Marcela Cabrales-Arzola just hours before she was found dead 
  • Christy Giles’s lifeless body was dumped while the other woman was left at a different hospital and is now in a coma  
  • Giles’s husband, Jan Cillers, was visiting his father in San Francisco when his wife went out in downtown LA with Cabrales-Arzola and another friend 
  • Giles and Cabrales-Arzola left the party and went back to an apartment in West LA with some men they met that night 
  • Cabrales-Arzola was found with heroin in her system which Cillers claims neither woman would willingly take; he suspects foul play 

The mother of an Alabama-born model whose body was dumped at a Los Angeles hospital on Saturday night said she believed her daughter was drugged and sexually assaulted.

Christy Giles’s lifeless body was allegedly left by men in balaclavas driving a Prius with no plates at Southern California Hospital in Culver City at 5 p.m. on November 14.

Surveillance footage recorded the men dumping the body of Hilda Marcela Cabrales-Arzola, 26, outside Kaiser Permanente hospital in West LA two hours later. 

She ‘remains on life-support with no brain activity with little possibility of recovery,’ ABC 7 reported. 

Photographs and videos taken late the night before show Giles, 24, dancing and laughing at a warehouse party in East LA with her friends.

She was last seen at a warehouse party hours earlier in video and pictures exclusively obtained by 

Dusty Giles, a 49-year-old nurse who lives in Dora near Birmingham, Alabama, said she was convinced her daughter was drugged.

‘My daughter is a military police officer’s daughter, her father Leslie served in Iraq,’ she told The Sun.

‘My daughters have been taught literally how to kill a person with a ballpoint pen.

‘My daughter would have fought like hell and from my understanding from speaking to the emergency room doctor and nurse, they did not see any visible bruises, scratches, or any indication of an altercation.

‘The only way that these men would have kept my daughter and Hilda for over 10 hours would be by giving them drugs, maybe tying them up.’ has reached out to Dusty for further comment. 

Photos and video obtained by shows Christy Giles (left) partying with friend Hilda Marcela Cabrales-Arzola (right) just hours before she was found dead and Arzola was dumped at a hospital in critical condition 

Giles and Cabrales-Arzola were at SoHo on Saturday, November 13, when they left for a warehouse party. Giles husband said he traced her phone to an apartment complex before the women were dropped off at their respective hospitals

Photographs and videos taken late the night before show Giles, 24, dancing and laughing at a warehouse party in East LA with her friends 

Giles and Arzola are seen dancing at the warehouse party just hours before Giles’ body was dumped at a California hospital 

Jan Cilliers, Giles’ photographer husband, told neither woman would have taken those drugs voluntarily, and has been piecing together the women’s movements in a desperate search to find the men he believes are responsible for his wife’s death.

‘My wife and her two girlfriends went out to an East LA party. They were hanging out and dancing, having a good time,’ he said. ‘They were going to go to an afterparty in the Hollywood Hills.

‘Marcela took a liking to one of these guys. They all left together to go to this party in the Hollywood Hills. But they didn’t end up going to that party at all. They ended up at these guys’ houses. They left the East LA party at about 4:45am.’ 

Dusty Giles said that Cilliers had accessed her phone, and the last text message her daughter sent was at 5.38am on Saturday.

She told Cabrales-Arzola: ‘Let’s get out of here,’ with the wide eyes emoji, Dusty said.

Cabrales-Arzola – who had only recently moved from Mexico to LA – replied ‘Yes’ and said she had called for an Uber.  

‘That’s the last time we know that Christy was alive and able to move and do something of her own free will,’ Dusty Giles told The Sun.

‘The girls were obviously not speaking out loud in front of these guys, they were texting each other.

‘I believe they drugged them to keep them and I believe they probably raped them.

‘Maybe throughout the day they had to give them more and more to keep them subdued.

‘These men had them for over 10 hours to clean them up and drop them off.

‘If it was an accidental overdose, why not call 911?

‘Why do you wait 10 hours until she is dead to fling her on a sidewalk, remove your license plates, obscure your face?

‘It doesn’t track, it’s not logical.’ 

Cilliers told he also fears his wife was sexually abused by an underground pornographer who he suspects could have injected her with heroin and filmed her.  

He has identified the men who Giles and Cabrales-Arzola were last seen with before their bodies were horrifically discarded to police.

Cillers told These people… it’s the worst of the worst like one of the guys is in the underground porn scene and associates with people known to attend snuff parties.

Christy Giles, left, pictured with her photographer husband Jan Cilliers who she married two years ago

Jan Cilliers fears his wife Christy Giles, above, was sexually abused before her death

‘He was seen with large camera equipment at the warehouse party.’

Cillers said these men are: ‘Not the kind of people [Giles and Cabrales-Arzola] would ever normally hang out with. Not sure how they convinced the girls to get into the car.’

Giles and Cabrales-Arzola went out for a ‘very normal’ night with a third friend who wishes to remain anonymous. After hopping from the SoHo House to a warehouse party downtown, the third friend left the two women around 4 a.m..

‘When I left the girls were completely coherent and fine,’ the friend told

Dusty Giles told The Sun that her daughter had been open about occasionally taking recreational drugs – but would never have taken heroin. 

‘Was my daughter an angel? No, my daughter did dabble in what she said were party drugs,’ she told The Sun.

‘She said ‘I’m not going to lie mom, I’ll do a line of coke once in a while, I’ve done ketamine or I’ll do molly, and every once in a while with friends I’ve tried mushrooms.’

‘My daughter was extremely open and unapologetic about the way that she lived her life.’ 

Giles and Cabrales-Arzola stayed at the party for about another 45 minutes. Surveillance footage from the party shows the women leaving with several men who Cillers described as the ‘dirtiest of the sleaziest of guys.’

One of the men, Cillers said, is in the underground porn scene and associates with people known to attend snuff parties. That night the man was seen carrying large camera equipment around the party. 

Cillers, who has accessed Giles’ text messages via iCloud, said: ‘I’ve got all the messages that she exchanged with anybody else that night and she was texting Marcela, the girl that she was with, at 5:30 saying let’s get out of here with the wide eye emoji.’

Cabrales-Arzola replied: ‘Yes, I called an Uber. Ten minutes.’ But shortly after he says both women stopped replying to text messages.

‘Something happened when they tried to leave the house,’ Cillers said.

When Cillers woke up in San Francisco while visiting his father, he texted his wife good morning. He grew concerned when he she never responded and noticed that she was at the same address all day, which he did not recognize.

Around 5 p.m. on Saturday he saw that Giles’ location had moved to a hospital. He frantically began calling the hospital for information and then called her parents in Alabama for help.

Her parents called the hospital to learn that Giles had passed. Cillers had  tracked Giles’ phone at 1:30 a.m. and shared her location as an apartment building at 8641 West Olympic Boulevard. 

He posted a photo of the address asking his social media followers: ‘Anyone know someone that lives here?’ 

Messages began flooding in alerting him to the name of the ‘dangerous’ man who lived there. One of the man’s ex-girlfriends allegedly shared her story writing: ‘He’s a dangerous person, and I’ve been contacted by numerous women who’ve also experienced abuse from him.’

Detectives have since been spotted at the apartment building, which has seven units. 

Cillers and Giles’ best friend, Sandy Evangelista Robinson, have reportedly been receiving messages from other women sharing other similar bad nights with the men.

Robinson told KTLA, ‘I don’t know if we’ll ever get closure unless there’s justice against these men.’ 

Cilliers, who was in San Francisco at the time, says he awoke the next morning to check his wife’s location on his phone and saw she was somewhere he didn’t recognize

Arzola was found with heroin in her system, however Cilliers, said neither woman would have taken those drugs voluntarily and he suspects foul play

A spokeswoman for the LAPD said the case ‘right now is an undetermined death and an ongoing investigation,’ and declined to give further details.

Cilliers said he was visiting his father in San Francisco that weekend, but realized something was wrong when his wife stopped replying to his texts.

‘My wife and I share our locations with each other for safety. I woke up 7am and saw a text message from my wife sent at 1:30am. I replied and immediately looked up her location. It was somewhere I didn’t recognize.

‘I was texting her throughout the day getting increasingly worried about her and the fact she wasn’t texting me back.

‘Then by 5 p.m. I saw her location had moved to the Culver City emergency room.

Giles, 24, was found dead on the sidewalk on Saturday after three masked men dropped her lifeless body outside a hospital in LA. Arzola was left at a different hospital and is now in a coma

‘I immediately called the hospital. They didn’t want to tell me anything. It was really hard to get information out of them. I told her parents what was going on, her parents called the hospital and they told them that Christy had passed away.

‘It’s devastating. It’s hard to believe this has happened to anybody I know. The fact that it happened to the person I hold most dear in the world, it’s really hard right now.’

Cilliers has set up a GoFundMe to help fund an investigation, and has hired a private detective.

The GoFundMe page says that the two women were ‘drugged’, and at around 5 p.m. on Saturday ‘Three men in an all black, masked in bandanas; with license plates removed, dropped Christy off on the sidewalk of a hospital.’ 

Giles’ husband Jan Cillers (right), was in San Francisco visiting his father when her lifeless body was discarded

‘Christy was already lifeless and pronounced dead at the scene,’ the page said. ‘Two hours later the same vehicle with two masked men dropped her friend, Hilda off at a different hospital.

‘Hilda currently remains on life support with no brain activity with little possibility of recovery.

‘This story is by no means unique. Since Saturday we’ve all received a number of messages from other females who have eerily similar stories, except the only difference between them & Christy and Hilda, is they survived.

‘We appreciate any donations that will provide the resources needed in order to put a concrete case together to bring justice for both of these beautiful, innocent young women who are no longer with us. Moreover, to protect every other female out there who has been or could be grossly affected in a similar way.

‘We are raising money for private investigators, funeral and memorial costs. These funds are going towards the investigations of both Christy and Hilda’s cases.’

The page has raised over $87,000 so far with a goal of $100,000.

Tributes to the young woman have been pouring out on social media since news of Christy’s passing broke.

‘People share these amazing videos that they have with her, and it just brings back her energy, and I know I’ll never get to see her or kiss her or touch her again,’ Cillers told ABC.

Source: Read Full Article