Another 674 people have died in Spain after testing positive for coronavirus, bringing the death toll to 12,418.
A total of 130,759 confirmed cases of the virus have been recorded in the world’s second-worst hit country, which is an increase of 6,023 since yesterday.
This is a breaking news story, more to follow…
Coronavirus latest news and updates
- Visit our live blog for the latest updates: Coronavirus news live
- Read all new and breaking stories on our Covid-19 news page
- Coronavirus symptoms explained
- Find out the latest on which shops can stay open in a lockdown
- Who needs to go to work, who needs to stay at home and who is classed as a key worker?
Source: Read Full Article