Who snitched on Big Meech?

IN 2007 Big Meech was sentenced to 30 years in prison after being convicted of running one of the largest drug rings in Michigan history.

Demtrius Flenory, and his younger brother Terry, pleaded guilty after incriminating evidence was presented by prosecutors at their trial.

Who snitched on Big Meech?

According to various reports, Omari McCree and William Marshall were the individuals who snitched on Big Meech.

Police allegedly used the pair to build a case against Demetrius Flenory and his brother Southwest T for their involvement in the Black Mafia Family.

According to Dexter ‘Sosa’ Hussey, a former BMF associate, McCree told the feds that Big Meech supplied him with cocaine.

Although he later changed his mind about testifying during the trial, the evidence had already been supplied.

Speaking to DJ Vlad, Rapper Blue Davinci said: “He (Omari) was going to give information that was going to get his time cut,”

"He was going to disclose information that would result in his term being reduced," Blue explained.

“I don’t know how he had a change of heart, but he never went to court. He had already given the information, so it didn’t matter. He still told.”

Marshall was also involved and considered the prosecutions “star witness” and his cooperation was considered key in convincing Meech and Southwest to cut deals on the morning of their trial.

An excerpt from The Gangster Report into the BMF read: “It was Marshall’s decision to cooperate with the government that ultimately forced the Flenory’s hand in coping pleas on the morning their trial was supposed to begin in November 2007.”

It was later claimed by former associates of the brothers that the information provided by snitches was the basis for 50 cents’s biopic into their life called BMF.

Who are Omari McCree and William Marshall?

Omari McCree was a BMF member who, according to local dealers, was responsible for supplying clients with multi-kilogram quantities of cocaine regularly.

Wiretaps from police later revealed that Omari McCree was a high-level distributor for the Flenory organization and was even “favoured” by Big Meech himself.

Marshall, meanwhile, was believed to be a witness to an unspecified number of drug exchanges.

However it is unknown whether he had any direct dealings with the BMF group.

What happened to Omari McCree and William Marshall?

Omari served less than five years of his 15-year sentence before securing release on parole.

However, he later found himself at odds with the law in 2011 for assaulting his girlfriend and her friend.

Information on his whereabouts ever since is unknown.

William Marshall, meanwhile, died in a jail cell in Westland, Michigan, following a cocaine overdose.

An hour after he was arrested for possession of marijuana and cocaine, he reportedly started having a seizure.

But jail staff only attempted to resuscitate him after he was dead as an attorney later claimed “he died because he was refused medical attention."

A court ordered that Wayne County police pay the Marshall family $3.75 million for the wrongful death of William Marshall.

Marshall left behind four children – including three daughters – reported Fox 2.

    Source: Read Full Article