Boyfriend Of 'Kidnapped' Alabama Woman Who Said She Fought 'For Her Life' Deletes ALL Pics Of Her From His Social Media!!

The boyfriend of the Alabama woman who claims to have been kidnapped from the side of a highway outside Birmingham has now deleted all traces of her presence off his social media pages.

As Perezcious readers will no doubt recall, the story of Carlee Russell has been front-and-center this month after she claimed to have pulled over on the side of Interstate 459 in Hoover, Alabama to help a toddler walking along the road. She called police about the alleged child, then called a friend, and disappeared.

Then, about 48 hours after her disappearance, the 25-year-old nursing student abruptly and unexpectedly showed up safely at her family’s home while much of Birmingham was in the midst of a massive search for her. Since then, though, police have been totally unable to confirm her story about the alleged roadside toddler and her supposed kidnapping at the hands of a white man with “orange hair” in an 18-wheeler, as she initially claimed. And now, new developments are in.

Thomar Latrell Simmons, who is Russell’s boyfriend and had previously posted to Instagram about her disappearance and return, has completely wiped all traces of her photos and presence from his social media accounts. A check of his IG account on Friday morning confirms the University of Alabama at Birmingham alum has just seven posts up on the page, down from considerably more a few days ago — most of which contained Russell.

Plus, per the New York Post, Simmons’ Facebook page “now shows barely any sign” of Carlee in the aftermath of the incident and questions about her story regarding the toddler. It’s as if she weren’t a part of his life any longer — and if you didn’t know the context of the last month, you’d think she never was in the first place. Damn!!

That’s a big deal because as you may recall, just days ago, Simmons very boldly and publicly posted an assertion that Carlee had been “fighting for her life for 48 hours” during her kidnapping ordeal. In that post, which was published on Instagram earlier this week before being deleted of late, Thomar wrote in part:

“All I asked from everyone right now is to be respectful of Carlee’s situation. She was literally fighting for her life for 48 hours, so until she’s physically & mentally stable again she is not able to give any updates or whereabouts on her kidnapper at this very moment. I also want to thank the people on social media who has been understanding & respectful about what she’s been through in these past few days. Once again I can’t thank you guys enough for helping us bring Carlee home!”

But now, on his socials, she’s a ghost.

And police officers in Hoover, Alabama outside Birmingham are wondering whether her alleged kidnappers are ghosts, too — as in, they can’t find evidence of the so-called highway toddler or any people involved in taking her from the side of the road.

In a press conference on Thursday, Hoover Police Chief Nick Derzis confirmed Carlee agreed to an initial interview with cops right after she turned up at her family’s home. However, in the days since, Derzis says she has “not cooperated” with requests for a second chat… In that first interview, Russell claimed the man with “orange hair” and a woman — who she did not see, but only heard — took her off the side of the highway and eventually placed her in the back of an 18-wheeler. She was later stripped down, photographed but not assaulted, and given cheese crackers at some point before escaping and returning home.

When asked whether cops know the full extent of what happened to Russell during those 48-plus hours she was gone, Chief Derzis cryptically responded:

“That’s the $100 question.”

Here’s more on the latest in the investigation, via NewsNation (below):

Sounds like cops are still trying to figure out exactly what happened on that Alabama highway. The rest of the world is, too.

Reactions, Perezcious readers??

Related Posts

Source: Read Full Article