Diana Ross is the first act to be confirmed for Glastonbury 2020.
The iconic Motown singer will take to the Pyramid Stage on Sunday afternoon in the coveted 'Legends' slot.
Ross said in a statement: "This is a dream come true. To all the fans across the world, this is my tribute to you. I'm coming to Glastonbury, with love."
The main stage slot has drawn some of the biggest crowds at the festivals in recent years.
Kylie Minogue made her debut there this year, 14 years after she was forced to withdraw from headlining following her cancer diagnosis.
Kylie's performance went on to make history as the most-watched Glastonbury performance of all time on the BBC, with 3.9 million viewers tuning in.
2020 looks set to be another huge year for the festival which promises to pull out all the stops for the 50th year.
Tickets sold out in just 34 minutes on Sunday, with a reported 2.4million people battling to take one of the 135,000 available spots.
Rumoured to be joining Diana on the Pyramid Stage next year are big name acts including Paul McCartney, Fleetwood Mac and Madonna.
McCartney teased last month that he was 'starting to think' if he would be up for appearing on the bill.
While ABBA star Bjorn Ulvaeus left fans hoping for a reunion of the Swedish fab four disappointed . "It's a straight no," he told reporters.
Source: Read Full Article