Mitchell Berg is getting ready to star in the new series Side Hustle!
The 13-year-old actor will play Fisher, Presley’s (Jayden Bartels) younger brother. He’s eccentric, a science and technology genius, and has a not-so-secret crush on Lex (Jules LeBlanc).
In Side Hustle, two best friends, smart and sarcastic Lex and confident and tough Presley, devise a plan to make money when fireworks accidentally destroy a boat belonging to the dad of their quirky friend and neighbor, Munchy (Isaiah Crews).
Forced to come up with creative ways to earn money to pay for the damages, Lex, Presley and Munchy enlist the help of Presley’s tech-savvy younger brother, Fisher (Berg), who creates an app to connect with people looking for help with small jobs, and Munchy’s bossy older brother Jaget (Jacques Chevelle), who makes sure they keep up with the payments.
Mitchell has previously appeared on another Nickelodeon series. See which one below…
JJJ got to know the young actor with 10 Fun Facts. Check them out below!
Side Hustle premieres THIS Saturday (November 7) at 8:30p/7:30c on Nickelodeon!
- 1. I collect Playbills. The one I treasure most is from Dear Evan Hansen on Broadway.
- 2. I enjoy creating themed “pop up” restaurants for my family and friends, where I cook and serve all the food.
- 3. Whenever I have free time, I play the guitar or ukulele.
- 4. I’m a fan of all the Minnesota sports teams, especially the Twins, Vikings, and Gophers.
- 5. Camping, hiking and fishing are my go-to ways to kick back and relax.
Click inside for more fun facts from Mitchell Berg…
Source: Read Full Article