PISCES is the twelfth and final astrological sign in the zodiac.
The sun transits this sign from February 18 to March 20.
Pisces star sign traits and personality
People who have the water sign Pisces are typically able to immerse themselves into a group very easily and are extremely emotional.
They are said to have a healing quality that can help others but could see you getting lost if it becomes too overwhelming.
To combat this, make sure you have lots of personal time for yourself to restore your energy levels.
Most read in Fabulous
I live on the world’s biggest cruise ship but my cabin's SO tiny
I wanted ombré nails but ended up looking like I’d left my hand in some crisps
People stare in Tesco if I'm in a sexy dress but I won't change my style
I'm a professional cleaner & there's six things never to put in your home
Pisceans are very dreamy and creative and are often interested in the arts.
But they often find themselves retreating, and can be sentimental, indecisive and unrealistic.
What is the Pisces zodiac symbol?
Pisces is represented by a fish.
This is thought to be derived from the ichthyocentaurs, who aided Aphrodite when she was born from the sea.
Pisces is associated with a number of different Gods and Goddesses, including Poseidon/Neptune, Aphrodite, Eros, Typhon, Vishnu and the Sumerian goddess Inanna.
What are the best careers for Pisces?
Pisces tend to be compassionate, nurturing and intuitive and are drawn to careers where they display these traits.
List of 12 star signs
The traditional dates used by Mystic Meg for each sign are below.
- Capricorn: December 22 – January 20
- Aquarius: January 21 – February 18
- Pisces: February 19 – March 20
- Aries: March 21 – April 20
- Taurus: April 21 – May 21
- Gemini: May 22 – June 21
- Cancer: June 22 – July 22
- Leo: July 23 – August 23
- Virgo: August 24 – September 22
- Libra: September 23 – October 23
- Scorpio: October 24 – November 22
- Sagittarius: November 23 – December 21
Great jobs for Pisces:
- Social Worker
What are the best and worst matches for a Pisces?
The best matches:
- Scorpio – this match usually works as both have deep feelings, and Scorpio will want to be the leader and Pisces loves feeling protected.
- Cancer – both signs are extremely compassionate, with Pisces being drawn to Cancer’s need to feel protected.
- Capricorn – these signs are polar opposite, with practical Capricorn providing guidance for dreamy Pisces.
And the worst?
- Gemini – this match often doesn’t work out as Gemini’s light-hearted approach can cause hurt to the feelings of the sensitive Pisces.
- Libra – Libra’s need to be social can clash with Pisces who likes alone time, and the sensitivity of Pisces can cause arguments.
- Sagittarius – Pisces is sensitive and needs lots of devotion, but independent Sagittarius may not be able to provide this and often has a lack of tact.
Read More on The Sun
I’ve been locked out of my home of 15 years… I deserve to live there
Thousands have just DAYS left to qualify for free cash to cover energy bills
Which celebrities are Pisces?
Pisces celebrities include: Seal, Rihanna, Drew Barrymore, Emily Blunt, Dakota Fanning, Rashida Jones, Josh Groban, Lupita Nyong'o, Justin Bieber, Daniel Craig, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Jon Bon Jovi.
Source: Read Full Article