JAMIE Foxx is getting ready to unleash his latest movie on Netflix fans.
Project Power sees the actor team up with Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
- The best series on Netflix
- The best movies on Netflix
When is Project Power released on Netflix?
Project Power is a new superpowers film with a twist.
Movie fans don't have long to wait to watch it.
The film will be released on Netflix on August 14, 2020.
You can stream it from 8am on that day.
What is Project Power about?
On the streets of New Orleans, word begins to spread about a mysterious new pill that unlocks superpowers unique to each user.
The catch: You don’t know what will happen until you take it.
While some develop bulletproof skin, invisibility, and super strength, others exhibit a deadlier reaction.
But when the pill escalates crime within the city to dangerous levels, a local cop (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) teams with a teenage dealer (Dominique Fishback) and a former soldier fuelled by a secret vendetta (Jamie Foxx) to fight power with power and risk taking the pill in order to track down and stop the group responsible for creating it.
Who is in the cast of Project Power?
As mentioned earlier, the film has an impressive cast.
- Jamie Foxx as Art
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Frank
- Dominique Fishback as Robin
- Rodrigo Santoro as Biggie
- Colson Baker as Captain Crane
- Allen Maldonado
- Amy Landecker
- Courtney B. Vance
What's on Netflix and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids' shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
Source: Read Full Article