A WOMAN decided to save money buying herself a pricey bedside table by making it herself – from bread bins.
TikTok user @suna.films showed how she glued two Ikea bread bins together to make the cupboard.
She had picked up two Magasin bins that cost £15 each, and measure 40cm in length and 26cm in width.
She wrote: “Trying a TikTok hack.”
The savvy shopper applied glue around the edge of the outside of the bins.
She added: “Adjust the second piece. Weigh it down.
More on home transformations
We sold out home and bought a mouldy caravan – we transformed it for £400
We transformed a shipping container into an amazing home in our back garden
The woman explained how they are just an empty breadbox for now, but she may add shelves and storage inside.
The finished result looked very stylish indeed, and people were amazed.
FABULOUS BINGO: Get a £20 bonus & 30 free spins when you spend £10 today
One person wrote: “i guess these bread boxes will be sold out sooon.”
Another added: “beautiful, very well done!”
And a third commented: “Love it I should try.”
DIY tips and hacks
- DIY expert's lazy painting hack will make decorating your home much easier
- Save time and money with this easy DIY tiling hack to transform a room in under an hour
- Avoid these five mistakes in your next DIY project
- Transform your kitchen with this renter-friendly DIY hack
- Noisy neighbours? Here's how to soundproof a room
- DIY expert shared her favorite strategy for painting around glass without tape
- If you want to give your kitchen a fresh look, here's how to paint your kitchen cabinets
- Five tricks to spruce up every room in your home for less than £5
Most read in Fabulous
Prince Harry receives amazing news on Meghan's birthday, after Queen snub
From boobs to Botox, Hollywood stars reveal biggest plastic surgery regrets
Dad divides opinions as he takes his five kids out on leads
I got my eyebrows microbladed… but the beauty tech gave me zigzag brows
Source: Read Full Article