Boots has launched a fantastic Black Friday deal that gives shoppers nearly £90 worth of free premium products.
Last month, Boots introduced a new premium haircare category, offering salon-grade and professional products. Now, the health and beauty retailer has released a beauty box where customers can try these high-end products for a fraction of the price.
The exclusive Boots Premium Salon Hair Heroes Box is available from today (8 November) as part of Boots' 'biggest ever' Black Friday sale. This special box offers customers the chance to try over £130 worth of premium and professional haircare for just £45.
It features eight products from both new-to-Boots brands and customer favourites, including Philip Kingsley, Coco and Eve, Ouai and Wella. These products are just a sample of the 400 new premium items now available at Boots, guaranteed to leave your hair feeling salon-fresh.
One standout product in the box is the Wella Professionals Ultimate Repair Miracle Hair Rescue Spray, worth £27, which has a perfect five-star rating on the Boots website. This deeply-strengthening conditioner is great for daily use to instantly detangle, repair, and restore your hair.
One happy customer said: "Brilliant repair spray that made a difference from first use. Not sure how good it is after wash." While another praised: It’s like a salon treatment at home. I am in love. Using whole set of 4 steps from Ultimate Repair series."
The Ouai Detox Shampoo, also in the box, is worth £28. So, just these two products alone are worth more than the cost of the whole box!
Also included is a Coco and Eve Microfibre Hair Towel Wrap, valued at £20, and a travel-sized Philip Kingsley Elasticizer also worth £20. Some people love it, saying it's "an amazing pre shampoo treatment that leaves my hair in very good condition," but others weren't as impressed, commenting: "Didn't see any difference in my hair/used twice over two weeks."
Here's everything you'll find in the Boots Salon Hair Heroes Box:
- Wella Professionals Ultimate Repair Miracle Hair Rescue Spray 30ml – worth £27
- Briogeo Farewell FrizzTM Rosarco Milk Leave-In Conditioning Spray 147ml – worth £22.50
- Ouai Detox Shampoo 300ml – worth £28
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer 40ml – worth £12
- Redken Anti Snap Leave in Treatment 50ml – worth £5.06
- Matrix Miracle Creator 20 30ml – worth £2.50
- Coco and Eve Travel Sized Like A Virgin Super Nourishing Coconut and Fig Hair Masque 60ml – worth £15
- Coco and Eve Microfibre Hair Towel Wrap – worth £20
Beauty boxes are all the rage this year, with Boots launching several exciting ones from Winter Skincare to Beauty Award nominees. Sephora's Haircare Collection is a steal at £49, packed with 18 products from top brands like Olaplex and Gisou, worth a whopping £215.94! Beauty Bay also has a fab Haircare Heroes box for £40, filled with 10 haircare goodies worth £142.90.
* This article was crafted with the help of an AI engine, which speeds up OK!'s editorial research and applies it to article templates created by journalists in our newsrooms. An OK! editor reviewed this content before it was published. You can report any errors to [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article