Fox News Flash top headlines for October 4
Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com.
This Instant Pot chicken tacos recipe can be ready in 30 minutes and boasts desirable flavor.
“To make hosting a breeze, make the taco meat up to four hours ahead of time and store it on the Instant Pot warm setting until serving,” Chelsea Plummer of Maesmenu.com tells Fox News.
Try the recipe in celebration of National Taco Day.
Imagine getting a tailgating meal ready to serve in 30 minutes. Sounds pretty nice, huh? Thankfully, this Instant Pot chicken tacos recipe does just that.
Easy Instant Pot Chicken Tacos by Chelsea Plummer of MaesMenu.com
Yield: 8-10 chicken tacos
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 ½ cups salsa
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- ½ large white or yellow onion, cut into ½-inch thick rings
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into quarters
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 8 -10 corn tortillas, toasted
- Your favorite taco toppings: lettuce, cheese, sour cream or Greek yogurt, cilantro, tomatoes, black olives, etc.
Chelsea Plummer’s Instant Pot chicken taco recipe includes salsa, yellow onions, tomato paste and delectable seasonings.
Source: Read Full Article