Student airlifted, several injured after school experiment goes wrong in Manly

A primary school student has been airlifted to Royal North Shore Hospital and several others have been injured after a classroom experiment went wrong on Sydney’s northern beaches.

Emergency services are on the scene at Manly West Public School on Griffith Street after multiple students suffered burns as a result of the experiment.

A spokeswoman for NSW Ambulance said a number of students are expected to be transported to hospital after being treated at the school.

“NSW Ambulance will provide further information when it comes to hand,” a statement from NSW Ambulance stated.

More to come

Most Viewed in National

Source: Read Full Article