Victoria Beckham arrived at St George’s chapel in Windsor with her husband David earlier this morning but Emma and Geri were nowhere to be seen.
It was believed they were the only three members of the iconic British band to be invited, with Mel B and Mel C apparently missed off Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s guest list.
Emma shared a selfie of herself wearing a pink hat this morning but later admitted she was going to a house party, not the Royal Wedding.
Eagle eyed viewers watching the ceremony on television struggled to pick anyone out apart from Victoria, with some confusing Geri for Sarah Ferguson.
One tweeted: “The embarrassing moment when you confuse Fergie with Geri Halliwell!”
How the Royal Wedding has unfolded so far…
- Royal fans are descending on Windsor to catch a glimpse of the loved-up couple as they tie the knot today
- Meghan Markle spent her last night as an unmarried woman with her mum Doria Ragland at Cliveden Hall
- Prince Harry stayed at Coworth Park with his big brother and best man, Prince William
- The brothers had last night walked out around Windsor to greet fans ahead of the big day
- The bride will walk down the aisle partly by herself before being joined by Prince Charles, who will give her away
- Meghan's dad Thomas Markle will not be at the big day, still recovering from a heart operation
- Prince Harry and Meghan will be the Duke and Duchess of Sussex
Another joked: “GERI WAS ROBBED AN INVITE!”
While a third commented: “I don't know if I'm way behind but are the Spice Girls still performing at #RoyalWedding and most importantly, does that include Geri??”
Victoria was mocked when she arrived with David after she failed to smile.
Piers Morgan called her out for “scowling” as she walked past the thousands of well-wishers lining the streets of Windsor.
Idris Elba and George Clooney led the star-studded arrivals this morning.
This morning, Katie Price sent her fans into a frenzy when she hinted she’d bagged an invite to the ceremony.
She posted a video of herself getting her hair done in a swanky salon just 30 minutes from Windsor.
Try our Royal Wedding Snapchat lens
Want to celebrate Harry and Meghan's wedding like a royal?
We've made a brand new Snapchat lens just for the big day!
Unlock The Sun's Royal Wedding lens on Snapchat here and send us your snaps to @TheSunUK
Got a story? email [email protected] or call us direct on 02077824220.
We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.
Source: Read Full Article